TrackMania Turbo Wishlist

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

ChillyBilli

Re: TrackMania Turbo Wishlist

Post by ChillyBilli »

Hey ^^
First of all thank u for the game. I enjoy it a lot and I am glad that u made it available for pc too. :)
I just have a little whish. I dont know if I am a weirdo for doing it, but I used to play with an analog stick sensitivity below 0.1, which doesn't seem to be possible anymore. I would appreciate it a lot if u could make it possible again. Thank u for consideration! :)
tgum

Ghosts. can't hide them

Post by tgum »

please add a shortcut to hide them.

it makes the game just unplayable for the ones who don't like ghosts.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Please provide a function to skip maps. If you're alone on a favorite's room, and want to try the other maps, it would be good if the waiting time was not always like 2~3 minutes (especially with short maps).
rat_in_car

Post by rat_in_car »

Please give people information about AT while playing online. My best time will be nice too (not just now, but all the time) but this is more difficult as I suppose (big database etc). So at least AT of map.
DjeLi

Post by DjeLi »

Would be great if host (in online servers) could launch a vote for "change map" and then people vote yes or no.

Because if you're on a crappy map but in a 10 minute round, you can't skip it.

So... ;)

Edit : just saw 2 post before mine than someone ask for the same thing.
I guess we are a lot to think it's a real current need.
rat_in_car

Post by rat_in_car »

DjeLi wrote:Would be great if host (in online servers) could launch a vote for "change map" and then people vote yes or no.
No, please, don't do that! The greatest improvement is that there is no annoying voting. On popular servers almost always someone start asking questions "next" or "restart" every map and finally I spend 20 minutes playing one map because voting system is crap. Ok, I understand if there is 40 players on server then 20 must vote "yes" for restart. But no - people who driving instead of answering stupid questions, doesn't count, so if 6 (of 40!) people say "yes" and 1 say "no" - vote passed. And of course you can always find person who ask the same question again and again because vote failed. So I must answer the same question few times while driving. It's not democracy, it's parody.

In Time Attack mode DEFAULT answer should be "no" - all players agree that they drive for specified time (for example 5 minutes) and then we'll see who is the winner. So if someone wants to extend this time to another 5 minutes, then over 50%(*) of players on server should say "yes" for restart, not just few ones. If you're agree in Time Attack conditions, then you don't must answer "no" for "restart" question - it's obvious.

I like the way it works now. No stupid questions, no repeating the same map again and again. More map = more fun. Thank you Nadeo for that!

If you don't like crappy map on server - do not add crappy maps on server. If you think that map is crappy and it's not your server - change server to one that does not contain crappy maps.

* - 50% as an example, for me fair percentage should be at least 80%.
rat_in_car

Re: Known issues

Post by rat_in_car »

Damn, made that "hide opponents" option. On servers with lot of players it's very annoying when 20 players driving in front of me and I see no road.
i7mean

Post by i7mean »

He said the server-admin could ask for change map, not every people...
I agree with you, but it isn't what he said. For me it should be possible that the server-admin (damn, he's the admin and he can't do such things?) decide to start a vote
rat_in_car

Post by rat_in_car »

Ok, let admin decide, but people who do not answer should be count as "no".
Zooz

Re: Known issues

Post by Zooz »

rat_in_car wrote:Damn, made that "hide opponents" option. On servers with lot of players it's very annoying when 20 players driving in front of me and I see no road.
If you don't want to see opponents, I would recommend solo mode. This is designed for having no opponents.
Image [CMC]Zooz | tracks - team - youtubes - ET competitions

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”