Known issues

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

db89
Translator
Translator

Re: Known issues

Post by db89 »

PC, classic editor: when you put a macroblock, you can delete only part of it. Example:
In this case, I've put the block named "WheelLow", I can remove the pillar but NOT the other part of the macroblock.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

you have to select the macroblock, while being in the macroblock mode, holdin left CTRL key (this will select the whole block normally).

Or try the macroblock selection menu (the button between the color pipette and the camera symbols).
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

New issue:
Game does not start when launched from Steam
Instead it seems to run for a few seconds, showing only the small start popup splash screen (if any), but stops working directly.
Steam user IceKalt had the idea to use the Windows compatibility settings: locate Steam.exe, open the properties dialog in the Windows Explorer, select "Run as administrator", no other compatibility options checked.
db89
Translator
Translator

Post by db89 »

TMarc wrote:you have to select the macroblock, while being in the macroblock mode, holdin left CTRL key (this will select the whole block normally).

Or try the macroblock selection menu (the button between the color pipette and the camera symbols).
Does not work :| ... why blocks like this and the flying pigs are not "standard" blocks?? :?

Other bug: on Lagoon, if you want to spawn the test vehicle on a vertical checkpoint, the car will be spawned under the road, stuck in the grid.

And another thing: the turbo arrows texture. To me, these arrows looks "reverse"... :| look this image for better understand:
For my brain :ugeek: the left image have arrows on the wrong side, because I'm looking at the white part (looks like the white arrows are on opposite direction)...
I know that this is part of the game's art concept (just look at the arrows on the car roof), but maybe the turbo texture can be "fixed"?
rat_in_car

Post by rat_in_car »

I agree with turbo arrows. Should be inverted.
i7mean

Post by i7mean »

Thing is that what you call "white part" (I see it grey) is almost the same color than the road, so for me it's logic that the black arrows are the good direction. I personnally had 0 problems with this :?
rat_in_car

Post by rat_in_car »

I just agree with guy, because I saw that too. I was surprised that reverse turbo makes me faster. :)
i7mean

Post by i7mean »

Actually reversing the colors isn't a good solution, since all the other players would be disoriented (and that won't solve the problem imo). They should maybe add a real color (not another shade of grey..)
Zooz

Post by Zooz »

rat_in_car wrote:I just agree with guy, because I saw that too. I was surprised that reverse turbo makes me faster. :)
I also saw it in the inverted way, and thought it was weird. Only now with the screenshot I see what they were trying to go for :roflol:
Image [CMC]Zooz | tracks - team - youtubes - ET competitions
Filipe1020

Post by Filipe1020 »

The PC Demo is still broken, both accelerator and brake going by itself non stop, and I'm not the only one having this issue.

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”