Known issues

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

Darkhawk

Re: Known issues

Post by Darkhawk »

Same here with the turbos and even with pictures and explanations on how to look at them my eyes and brain are fooling around each time i pass these turbos. It'd be better to have the yellow arrows back.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Fresh updates regarding VR support and demo version:
Hylis wrote:About VR, it's a topic I will be able to talk only later. It's not yet supported.
About the Trial version, there are still some things to do but people that are in charge of this are back only next week.
(source)
edk

Post by edk »

Wasn't sure where to post this, but it's interesting.

When I put the game into window mode to record a video*, for example 1280x720, the recorded video comes out in 1272x712 (8x8 smaller). It would appear the border is calculated within the resolution. For comparison, Maniaplanet doesn't function like this; putting Maniaplanet in a 1280x720 window allows for a recording with that same resolution.

*The in-game renderer doesn't work for me because my PC is older, so I use FRAPS.
ROLLINGDANK420

Post by ROLLINGDANK420 »

anyone know why in tm turbo for xbox, when you reach echelon 6, it reverts back to 5 once game is restarted?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

It's a displaying bug. You are well echelon 6 so please keep on playing on appropriate servers for gaining points and also drive the solo challenges for improving your ranking. And then the right echelon will be displayed.

Cheers :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
ROLLINGDANK420

Post by ROLLINGDANK420 »

thank you very much for your help. greatly appreciated.

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”