Trackmania Turbo Center (the website) feedbacks

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

HeZiX

Re: Trackmania Turbo Center (the website) feedbacks

Post by HeZiX »

Here is my feedback:
- I think the interface is not very intuitive and limited.
--> not intuitive: It tooks me some time to know how to navigate into the rankings for example.
--> limited: we cannot see friends ranking, Campaign and/or solo rankings

In comparison, I prefer Maniaplanet player page.

- bugged:
--> There was ranking issue but it seems to be fixed since today (to be tested)
--> it says "No map found" but if I click on details, it founds my map...

- You got so many data/stats you can create very nice site!
--> Map ranking, at least for Campaign maps (I miss dedimania ...)
--> Environment and/or Series rankings
--> Maps comment section + download (at least for PC).
--> Possibility to customize nickname with colors like in previous TM.
--> Different stats, like current players playing online, % players getting each medals on a map, % players who finished each series...

Hope it will improve :)
Last edited by HeZiX on 30 Mar 2016, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.
joyrider3774

Post by joyrider3774 »

Hi,

I have found another bug in the website or least i think so.

I have a few buddy challenges where i'm displayed as rank 1 and have the best time between my buddies on the challange. However when looking at the details of the buddy challenge iit says i'm ranked nr 2 but it stills display's me as having the best time.

My guess is this is a sorting problem somehow.

EDIT: this is fixed now see http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/14 ... st11546253
HelloGolo

Post by HelloGolo »

Right now the biggest problem for me personally is that I cant find maps I want to play on this site - too many and right now pretty much no way to distinguish good from bad. So it should be possible to give maps a bit more character by for example:
- allowing user to give maps a name at least on the website in addition to the number
- perhaps also make it possible to add own screenshot and comments

and further
- there really should be a search function to type in name of an author
- a possibility to search for most popular / most played maps (popular based on the stars)
SixelAlexiS

Post by SixelAlexiS »

Tartuffe wrote:- leaderboards for campaign tracks (leaderboard for each map like the system of TMU which show us our time, in our department, region, country and world)
This please, a whole "Campaign" section with the time of all the users will be very useful, thanks.
disposableaccount

Post by disposableaccount »

even steam workshop is able to change pages. if you want feedback go to the trackmania exchange and then watch and learn
Last edited by disposableaccount on 05 Apr 2016, 13:47, edited 1 time in total.
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

There's a lot that could be said for the site. But my #1 wish is being able to search for specific authors (or part of an author's name).
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit
riolu

Post by riolu »

There seems to be an issue with the TMT Center right now. The page keeps refreshing completely every second for no apparent reason. Page is unusable as of now. Can you have a look at that?
joyrider3774

Post by joyrider3774 »

i have that issue as well sometimes, but found a workaround for it. I login using playstation profile, while it's constantly refreshing you have to quickly press the uplay login button and then the playstation (or xbox) login button. if your fast enough (i have to try a few times) a new popup should be visible where you have to enter / login on either psn or xbox live once you loggin in there the refreshing stops. Logging in using password / login can't probably be done fast enough though.

Have not tried this but it could be if you clear your coockies it might solve itselve as well (will try that the next time) as it seem to be some login issue or at least the problem goes aways with me once i'm able to login, only problem is being able to do that while it's constantly refreshing
darkpuddle1

Post by darkpuddle1 »

The main reason I played TM for this long (over 12,000 hours) was the fact that I could share maps online and actually see comments and feedback/ have a good time playing with everyone on TMX.

Now it just feels like I'm uploading a map to Google Drive and pasting a link to a room, if you know what I mean. I have no idea what map I'm playing since It's just a number and apart from a ratings screen that's it.
YouTube | Tm-Tube | Facebook
Trackmania video editor since 2009.

rat_in_car

Post by rat_in_car »

darkpuddle1 wrote:The main reason I played TM for this long (over 12,000 hours) was the fact that I could share maps online and actually see comments and feedback/ have a good time playing with everyone on TMX.

Now it just feels like I'm uploading a map to Google Drive and pasting a link to a room, if you know what I mean. I have no idea what map I'm playing since It's just a number and apart from a ratings screen that's it.
+1

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”