Quick fix

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

GranaDy

Re: Quick fix

Post by GranaDy »

Sorry if I'm to stupid, but where do I have to extract the .zip file? :roll:
mvv0105

Post by mvv0105 »

In TM Turbo folder
btonios

Post by btonios »

Oooh, thx hylis! Would be cool to fix these shortcuts in MT and editor too :D
HubbleSM

Post by HubbleSM »

As already described by a few other players in this thread, I also experienced a much worse game performance with the fixed exe. A lot of fps drops happened since I updated the game with the fix. I hope the upcoming update will not include this decreased performance , otherwise I can't enjoy the game as much as I did before.

Admin: ManiaCalendar
Member: http://www.smurfen.net/

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

I must say many thanks for the proper XInput support, I was waiting for it for years :D . I can finally forget about switching my gamepad to DirectInput to have rumble working and can finally bind additional functions to triggers and DPad buttons :thumbsup: .
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Thank you nadeo :)

good job and you included almost my wishes :D
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
marios2000

Post by marios2000 »

About the patch comming this week: Are you going to include cam1? I honestly don't understand the decision you made there (some people weren't buying the game only because of that btw).
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a moment and say that people should give the new cam a chance. It doesn't feel the same as the cam2 they're used to. And it's much more immersive than cam1 ever was, though not nausea-inducing like the old cam2 was in tmuf.

Also, I like being able to easily and quickly switch between two cams with a single button while playing maps where a forced cam may not be there in all the areas that I wish it to be (for instance, some rollercoaster tracks that were made in the classic editor). I never used to manually change cams while driving (except on RPGs). That's something I regularly do now, so it's really given me a different way to play.

Stadium was the hardest to get used to with this cam, probably because my brain was the most used to driving it with other cams. I'm getting there though. I prefer the simplicity of having only two cams now. I know I'm a small voice here among dozens crying out for another cam, but I'd prefer Nadeo keep things as they are now. It fits well to the overall idea behind Turbo.

If this is too offtopic, I apologize. Feel free to nuke my post or split it off somewhere else.
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit
mGuy

Post by mGuy »

eyebo wrote:I'm going to play devil's advocate for a moment and say that people should give the new cam a chance. It doesn't feel the same as the cam2 they're used to. And it's much more immersive than cam1 ever was, though not nausea-inducing like the old cam2 was in tmuf.

Also, I like being able to easily and quickly switch between two cams with a single button while playing maps where a forced cam may not be there in all the areas that I wish it to be (for instance, some rollercoaster tracks that were made in the classic editor). I never used to manually change cams while driving (except on RPGs). That's something I regularly do now, so it's really given me a different way to play.

Stadium was the hardest to get used to with this cam, probably because my brain was the most used to driving it with other cams. I'm getting there though. I prefer the simplicity of having only two cams now. I know I'm a small voice here among dozens crying out for another cam, but I'd prefer Nadeo keep things as they are now. It fits well to the overall idea behind Turbo.

If this is too offtopic, I apologize. Feel free to nuke my post or split it off somewhere else.
I agree with that too :yes:
Whitestar

Post by Whitestar »

There's a camera discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=524&t=37623

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”