Quick fix

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

Whitestar

Re: Quick fix

Post by Whitestar »

Miguel wrote:I noticed that this version gave me some weird stutter, I use a 144 Hz GSync monitor, so I'm used to super-smooth gameplay, thus that stutter was clearly visible.

So I investigated as I noticed the frametimes and FPS were inconsistants, restored the release exe and there's clearly something wrong in this quick fix :

As you can see, frametimes took a hit and FPS is less stable.
Even with GSync I can see some weird stutter, even with 144 FPS, the game feels weird and not smooth at all.
Strange. Sorry to hear that. I play at 100Hz and my framerate is as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Micmo

Post by Micmo »

Have the same Sorrow since 3 days now :/ can't upload map. I ragequit Tm Turbo because of that problems ( online bug, server bug, editor bug, shooting replay bug, mt bug, cloud bug... can do nothing) and that patch solves nothing of theses problems.

I stay on maniaplanet.
riolu

Post by riolu »

Yo, the update made my game run much slower (loss of ~40FPS in average) for some reason. Reverting back to the old .exe fixed the problem, so something's wrong/different in the new .exe. Can you have a look into that?
danodude

Post by danodude »

Thanks for the fix! :thumbsup:
Filipe1020

Post by Filipe1020 »

I added it in the PC Demo version but the car still accelerates and brakes non stop, and I can't figure out how to fix it :?
SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... »

Hylis wrote:We have done a fix but pushing it to distribution would postpone it to next week (including the ability to have more tests done)

So, I am sorry to say that the best is to wait. But if some players would like to download it first to see, we have made the .exe available to download here.

Next week, it will contain some additional files for some specific issues, but here is the current list of fixes of this .exe:

- pad buttons binding
- xinput support (for xbox familly controllers: brake and gas trigger now properly independent, and rumble)
- in-car/following camera choice now persistent.
- crash fixes related to inputs drivers and windows10 or graphic device lost
- fixes in classic editor.
- ESC to cancel shoot video
- fixed some out of memory crashes
- Improved management of IGP (detect at launch or crash for memory)
- selecting MSAA (not supported) on non DX11 graphic board were causing crash
- Mediatracker rendering were causing purple lines fixed
salut

merci je peu enfin configuré mon pad super merci

plus k nous donner un dedicated server pour donner au joueurs un syteme de records que jai deja crée et ce sera nikel :thx:
createur de server depuis 2005 nadeo 1>tmnf 2>tmc et 4>Stad² 15>storm 43> server matchmaking pour un total de 65 server 24/24 createur du FanClub SSM
dulf

Post by dulf »

Nice to fix differents problems ! Now Just i ask camera 1 please :(
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

SSM.Speed... wrote:
Hylis wrote:plus k nous donner un dedicated server pour donner au joueurs un syteme de records que jai deja crée et ce sera nikel
viewtopic.php?f=524&t=37718
(Peut-être Tmarc veulent ce poste pour être traduit en français?)

Merci,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

dulf wrote:Nice to fix differents problems ! Now Just i ask camera 1 please :(
Hylis wrote:Then, during the game development process, some choices has been made (good or bad) Once they are made, it would be misleading to tell players from one version to another that there is something different. Would I take the example of Camera 1, since it was decided to put only one external camera, then it more logicial/fair to keep this the same on all versions. If people say it's diffcult to switch from one version to another, it would only confirm that going from PC on PS4, on Trackmania Turbo itself would be complicated. However, if people get used to the current extrenal camera, it would be logical that we try to make it available in Maniaplanet, since it should be versatile (at the cost of being more complex and less polish in short term)
Perhaps read the whole topic first here viewtopic.php?f=524&t=37718

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
DelNuelo

Post by DelNuelo »

I can now play with my G27.
GG :pil

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”