Patchnotes PC version

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

TMarc

Patchnotes PC version

Post by TMarc »

[b][color=#FF8000]Cerovan[/color][/b] wrote:
Patchnote 05-04-2016

Hello everyone,

Here is the patchnote of the latest patch for the PC.

Changes:
  • Pad buttons binding
  • Xinput support (for xbox familly controllers: brake and gas trigger now properly independent, and rumble)
  • In-car/following camera choice now persistent (saved between the races)
  • ESC to cancel shoot video
  • Improved management of IGP (Integrated graphic cards, detect at launch or crash for memory)
Fixes:
  • Crash fixes related to inputs drivers and Windows 10 or graphic device lost
  • Fixes in classic editor
  • Fixed some out of memory crashes
  • Selecting MSAA (not supported) on non DX11 graphic board were causing crashes
  • Mediatracker rendering were causing purple lines fixed
Have fun :)
source
meow81

Re: Patchnotes PC version

Post by meow81 »

Everything is solved for you? the excess of slippery in lagoon wooden plank, sand, and also grass is still there and makes the tracks/maps unplayable. loops ,wooden wall ride and also straight road and curve/bents .. It is frustrating, I have pc version and use xbox 360 controller wired.
riolu

Post by riolu »

meow81 wrote:Everything is solved for you? the excess of slippery in lagoon wooden plank, sand, and also grass is still there and makes the tracks/maps unplayable. loops ,wooden wall ride and also straight road and curve/bents .. It is frustrating, I have pc version and use xbox 360 controller wired.
Just learn to drive. The handling is no bug and only requires practice.
Miguel

Post by Miguel »

meow81 wrote:Everything is solved for you? the excess of slippery in lagoon wooden plank, sand, and also grass is still there and makes the tracks/maps unplayable. loops ,wooden wall ride and also straight road and curve/bents .. It is frustrating, I have pc version and use xbox 360 controller wired.
Lagoon is hard to master, but not impossible, I lowered analog sensitivity from 1 to 0.5 and now I tend to make less hard turns when I correct my path.
Demorus

Post by Demorus »

Since the patch, when the key rebinding on the keyboard doesnt work anymore, i see the button on page but when i press them in the game, it does what the default key is doing. I tried resetting them but i didnt work.

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”