Will there ever be a fix for the Super Solo Mode?

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

HubbleSM

Will there ever be a fix for the Super Solo Mode?

Post by HubbleSM » 23 Apr 2016, 23:43

After hunting a few super solo medals I ragequitted. I didn't ragequit because I didn't get any medals, but I ragequitted because of all the bugs that appeared and already have been reported.

Basically everything is bugged. It shows the wrong medals, it shows the wrong medal times and sometimes you don't even get the medal after beating it with some thousands.
The only way to see if you got a medal is probably to restart the game, which takes it's time.

The idea of implementing a solo mode is just great. It gives a real challenge to experienced players and should keep them inside the game for a longer time, but it's just no fun at all to hunt the medals with that circumstances.

A decent player probably unlocks the super solo mode after ~2 weeks, but why should he stay inside the game after that? Multiplayer server are getting empty, there are no map leaderboards and also the super solo mode is bugged.

I just can't understand how Nadeo can't fix a bug that is already working in the default solo mode and also in all other Trackmania games.

I'm really disappointed of Nadeo.

Admin: ManiaCalendar
Member: http://www.smurfen.net/

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M

riolu

Re: Will there ever be a fix for the Super Solo Mode?

Post by riolu » 24 Apr 2016, 00:52

Already reported:
viewtopic.php?f=524&t=37810

Little tip: Hit Shift+Scroll Lock (Rollen on German keyboards) to refresh the game without having to restart it completely.
But I do agree it's quite disappointing to see major bugs like this not getting fixed.

HubbleSM

Re: Will there ever be a fix for the Super Solo Mode?

Post by HubbleSM » 26 Apr 2016, 23:02

Thanks, I tried it out and thats quite a good workaround, even if you get forced back to the main menu.
I'm still hoping for a little fix though.

Admin: ManiaCalendar
Member: http://www.smurfen.net/

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”