Tops 10 WorldWide's document

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

7Alvin

Tops 10 WorldWide's document

Post by 7Alvin »

Hello there, since it's my passion doing this kind of things and seeing how much people were complaining about not having any leaderboards, I'm pleased to show you my document about tops 10 and stuff here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =556631401

I will update as much as I can and as much interesting ideas I got to motivate people to have a great solo competition! Feel free to discuss about anything.
TMarc

Re: Tops 10 WorldWide's document

Post by TMarc »

awesome, thanks a lot for that :3 :thumbsup:
Made sticky ;)
niebo26

Post by niebo26 »

Wow that's impressive ! That reminds me of another post that linked to a site where you can check your time compared to others.
Having the name here is more interesting tho, maybe you should fuse those projects ?

Oh questions : will you plan to complete it ? (it lacks a lot of maps past 80 ^^)
And sometimes you lack the names/countries for some records, how do you plan to retrieve them ?
(i've seen some of my times but not my info teehee)

Great job overall ! :yes:
"Don't mesh around !" - ® Haagse, 2019

SUPER SONIC SPEED !

Look for niebo26 in TMU & in TM² :)
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

HaarHaarHaar, third record on map #20 :mrgreen:

Nice list and good job :D
7Alvin

Post by 7Alvin »

Thanks guys. :D

@niebo26:

The lists you're talking about are probably here http://maschell.de/tmt_rankings.php?ver ... zone=World you can also compare with the other platforms. That's something I planned to do, but PC itself takes a good while already.

The thing is that we actually can't have updates automatically from the database with the names, it's something to do manually. We also have some cheaters so that's why I decided to do a document like that removing them and fusing times with players' names.

Of course, I am gonna update everything, it just takes a lot of time, stay tuned. :D For the lacks of players or countries, it's that I can't find them for now and because I don't have the updates for the recent times yet.

To get the names from the Xbox one and PS4 times, we also need a account from these consoles with all 200 maps unlocked.
niebo26

Post by niebo26 »

Then i hope Nadeo will help you on this project :thumbsup:
Especially to keep track of it or get the names ^^
"Don't mesh around !" - ® Haagse, 2019

SUPER SONIC SPEED !

Look for niebo26 in TMU & in TM² :)
7Alvin

Post by 7Alvin »

I don't expect any good leaderboards from them unfortunately. So better start this early so people aren't unmotivated.
Zooz

Post by Zooz »

Good effort! But this seems quite difficult to update, how can you look for changes? Isn't there a more automatic way to do it? Earlier i drove a time on 002 that would have been 9th on the list but in the game it was 12th, so it looks like the rankings move pretty fast.
Image [CMC]Zooz | tracks - team - youtubes - ET competitions
7Alvin

Post by 7Alvin »

Thanks! It's indeed quite difficult and long to update everything, once I'm done with all the 200 tracks, I will probably try to check the changes on Maschell's website once a week, but of course, if I'm aware of some changes, I update as soon as possible. I'll need some playtime for myself and not only doing that. :p

Your time is actually 10th for me, but indeed 12th on the game because I removed 2 cheaters' times, that's one of the main reason I made that google sheet.

At least I can have the few stats being automatically update thanks to the functions I put it, but I still have to classify them when necessary.
ShineX

Post by ShineX »

I dont know how to post my records

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”