[SOLVED] Controller issues

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

Crusard

[SOLVED] Controller issues

Post by Crusard »

Hi, i just buy the game and activated it on Uplay.
I want to use an Xbox360 controller, the game recognizes the controller and work fine only on menus, but in race don't do nothing, don't work any button.
There are something to fix that?

I'm a real fan of this game, I bought it with the same illusion as when I bought the first trackmania, and now I'm being rather disappointing.
Qlex

Re: Controller issues

Post by Qlex »

Hi,

This link should explain how to change inputs : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =651594592

I hope it helps.

Have a good day!
Crusard

Post by Crusard »

Yes. I read it. But i don't see "player inputs" tab
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

If you don't see it in the main menu, start a game, and then go to the input devices.
Crusard

Post by Crusard »

Yes, i do that, i remap the controllers, save and apply, but the issue still there.

The controller work in menus, but don't work in races.

I try to use three controllers, but none of these works (PS3, XBOX360 and one PC Generic controller).

I don't know why don't work, this is the first game (with controller support) that give me this problem.
Crusard

Post by Crusard »

The input settings see the controller and map it fine, but the game refuses to work with the controller in races, don't work any button.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hey :)

Are you well Crusard, the guy who created the Trump Card : http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp ... 05939#auto?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Crusard

Post by Crusard »

Alinoa wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 13:45 Hey :)

Are you well Crusard, the guy who created the Trump Card : http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.asp ... 05939#auto?
Nope, sorry.

I remember "The real crusard" was famous in TMU, and i took his name because in that time i don't have any nick (when i'm 12 years old :D)
Crusard

Post by Crusard »

Ok, all working.
It's was my fault, there are some drivers i installed some weeks ago to connect Joycons (Nintendo Switch Controllers) to PC, and this blowup the compatibility with controllers, i just unistalled this and work fine.

Thanks for your support :D
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Great, have fun with the game :3

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”