Weird joker behavior

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

arklad

Weird joker behavior

Post by arklad »

I am not sure this is a bug, issue, or a misunderstanding on my side because this is the first TrackMania game I play. I have gotten to the Red Canyon, beating all silver medals on the way, except for 2 silver jokers used on tracks #90 and #109. Now I'm completely stuck on #125 and #130 (both multilap). I have beaten the bronze several times on these, but the silver joker is still displayed as "bronze x2". Yesterday I also played on track #50 and the joker display wouldn't change either, but it did for single lap tracks such as #87.

Are active jokers limited in any way in Turbo (I only found one thread online that says they aren't) or do you think this could be a bug? Has anybody experienced something similar? Thanks!
Miss

Re: Weird joker behavior

Post by Miss »

Moved to Turbo forum.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

Indeed, Jokers are not limited in Trackmania Turbo. To unlock a Joker medal, a player needs to beat 3 times in a row the easier medal (e.g. 3 times in a row the bronze medal to get a silver Joker). Please ensure that the bronze medals are beaten in a row without interruption (track is not restarted, no exit to track selection, game is not stopped, etc.).

Cheers :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
arklad

Post by arklad »

That was it, many thanks! Because these multilaps are now quite long (4-5 mins) I would only try a couple of times, then change to another track.

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”