Lagoon for free only for Turbo PC owners?

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

BestNoob

Lagoon for free only for Turbo PC owners?

Post by BestNoob »

Q: If I bought Turbo will I get ManiaPlanet environments for free?

A: "It's planned to give a free TM² environment to Turbo buyers (from any plateform), including Lagoon when it'll be available next year. But we don't have a process yet on how it'll be done." - Cerovan
"Yes, we wish to give Maniaplanet Lagoon for free to every Trackmania Turbo owner. On console, I hope we will be able to do it through the Uplay account, but it's still to be confirmed." - Hylis
:arrow: :?: :?: :arrow: :|
To join my TM Servers, search for: bestnoob :thumbsup:
oiram456

Re: [FAQ] Your questions in one place

Post by oiram456 »

iirc it has been done, for players who bought it on pc, i think i got Lagoon for "free" afterwards on Maniaplanet
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

BestNoob wrote: 29 Oct 2018, 09:01 :arrow: :?: :?: :arrow: :|
What do you want to know?
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

TMT owners were able to connect their Uplay account through the Player Page in order to get access to the Lagoon environment for free. It was during an one month period after the release of ManiaPlanet 4.
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
BestNoob

Post by BestNoob »

Dommy wrote: 30 Oct 2018, 10:41 TMT owners were able to connect their Uplay account through the Player Page in order to get access to the Lagoon environment for free. It was during an one month period after the release of ManiaPlanet 4.
Never heared about that.
And why just for 1 Month ? It should be free for all TM2 owners.
Miss

Post by Miss »

Because Nadeo needs money to live, too. Next question :P
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
BestNoob

Post by BestNoob »

Miss wrote: 01 Nov 2018, 10:38 Because Nadeo needs money to live, too. Next question :P
When Nadeo needs monay to stay alive they should not SCAM ppl.
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

The topic you quoted yourself:
A: "It's planned to give a free TM² environment to Turbo buyers (from any plateform), including Lagoon when it'll be available next year. But we don't have a process yet on how it'll be done." - Cerovan
"Yes, we wish to give Maniaplanet Lagoon for free to every Trackmania Turbo owner. On console, I hope we will be able to do it through the Uplay account, but it's still to be confirmed." - Hylis
Nobody has been scammed - Hylis explicitly says that it's not 100% confirmed a free Lagoon copy can be given out for Turbo owners on consoles, and as it turned out - they unfortunately couldn't, due either a technical issue or legal problems with Ubisoft. Lagoon has been given out to TM Turbo PC owners during a beta, after the release of ManiaPlanet 4. This has been publicly announced on this forum to everyone:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40939

If you own Turbo on a console, then for sure, you may feel downed for not being eligible to receive a Lagoon copy, but remember that giveaway wasn't fully confirmed for consoles. If you own Turbo on PC, then it can only be your fault for not catching that time-limited offer.
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
BestNoob

Post by BestNoob »

Dommy wrote: 01 Nov 2018, 20:28 The topic you quoted yourself:
Nobody has been scammed - Hylis explicitly says that it's not 100% confirmed a free Lagoon copy can be given out for Turbo owners on consoles, and as it turned out - they unfortunately couldn't, due either a technical issue or legal problems with Ubisoft. Lagoon has been given out to TM Turbo PC owners during a beta, after the release of ManiaPlanet 4. This has been publicly announced on this forum to everyone:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40939

If you own Turbo on a console, then for sure, you may feel downed for not being eligible to receive a Lagoon copy, but remember that giveaway wasn't fully confirmed for consoles. If you own Turbo on PC, then it can only be your fault for not catching that time-limited offer.
The big SCAM is splitting the gamers to 4 Games/Environments, after knowing that this will kill the game finally and dont
be so generous to give supporting ppl. Lagoon and all other parts for free to keep this game alive.

Money doesn't count when you sell your soul and kill your own baby.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Please stop it now, BestNoob, you are spamming endlessly this topic with a question which you are not accepting any answer, even official one.

This has been discussed already many times in various topics and it is really enough now!
Further "questions" like this and unfair bad accusation like your "scam" will not be tolerated.

You are free to play any other game, and you have to respect the decisions made by the creators.

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”