TECH BUG

Discuss everything related to Trackmania Turbo.

Moderator: English Moderator

opreax

TECH BUG

Post by opreax »

I bought new PC today so I moved my current map in progress from laptop to PC and when I compute shadows on ANY map, at certain percent it terribly slows down, wasnt happening on laptop which is 5x slower.

PC:

Ryzen 5600x
4x8gb RAM 3200mhz
SSD 1TB gen4 7000mb/s
PSU 850W
MSI Radeon 6800XT Gaming X Trio
Gigabye Aorus B550 PRO AC (Bios: F13j)

I noticed that shadow computing uses GPU for computing and when shadow computing slows down I noticed that GPU utilization drops to like 2%.
This bug is almost blocker for people with AMD gpus so I would appreciate fix asap. It takes like one HOUR.

EDIT: the smaller map is the longer it takes, computing shadows on map with 15k blocks slows down at 87% and computing shadows on clean new map is slow since 1% and takes ridiculosuly long time
EDIT2: this guy has same problem viewtopic.php?f=659&t=47207&p=314469&hi ... ws#p314469
LuckyBoy
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: TECH BUG

Post by LuckyBoy »

Hi could you tell what graphic driver version you're using (if the bug still occurs) ?

Thanks
opreax

Post by opreax »

Hi, whql 21.4.1
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi Opreax,

We would need more detailed information for the Amd team. Could you please give us the following information?
Steps to reproduce the issue
Any known configuration (GPU and drivers) where the game used to work fine

Thank you :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
opreax

Post by opreax »

Thanks for reply
I already sent everything including videos to Hylis and he forwarded it to engineer and he is gonna contact AMD.

Return to “Trackmania Turbo”