Maniaplanet 4 - July update

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Trapdoor

Re: Maniaplanet 4 - July update

Post by Trapdoor » 14 Jul 2017, 22:11

Why do I have to download Shootmania files to play Trackmania 2 Stadium which is the only title that I own?

rachovolker

Post by rachovolker » 15 Jul 2017, 09:53

koopermatt wrote:
14 Jul 2017, 18:12
koopermatt wrote:
12 Jul 2017, 17:45
Hello, once again the internal downloader for Maniaplanet doesn't work with my crappy internet connection, so I'd like a mirror link of the update, please. Thank you.
Nobody?
I have the exact same problem....

rachovolker

Post by rachovolker » 16 Jul 2017, 11:55

For those having trouble with the in-game updater, I can confirm that the following link includes the latest updates (maniaplanet.exe, etc)
http://files.v04.maniaplanet.com/setups ... upFull.zip (5.1GB)

Haagse was kind enough to download and check it for me so I didn't have to waste too much bandwidth. Download worked fine and I opted for a clean install of that MP version (saved my documents and ProgramData, de-installed the old MP4 version just to be extra cautious). Everything works great and I can enjoy TM again.

The titlepacks itself weren't up to date, but that was just a minor download (smaller than the amount shown in the in-game pop-up) that worked perfectly fine (at least for Stadium, Canyon, Lagoon and Valley... no idea about Shootmania titles). If that Maniaplanet_SetupFull.zip could be kept up to date after every update it would help us guys with poor internet a lot. :thumbsup:

Return to “Announcements”