Maniaplanet 4 urgents

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Miss

Re: Maniaplanet 4 urgents

Post by Miss » 16 Oct 2017, 19:22

Really? That is considered "urgent" for you?
Image openplanet - the alternative Maniaplanet scripting platform. :thx:

Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy » 16 Oct 2017, 21:41

While on topic of urgents, I will just remind about some issue that may be common once Pursuit Multienvironment hits TM channel:

If you force a model in TM, physics will update only once, when player spawns for the first time on a map. It means that if I load a map and start by driving CanyonCar, I will keep the CanyonCar handling even if I change model to StadiumCar, ValleyCar or LagoonCar. This may come as an issue in Pursuit, where you're able to pick vehicle you want to drive and change it late game.

A video demonstrating this issue (click the image which is here only to make post more attractive):
SHOOTMANIA GALAXY • PURSUIT • INVASION • HUNGER GAMES • EVIDENCE CHAT • FINDME
YouTube channel - Facebook page - GitHub repository

Sparkster

Post by Sparkster » 19 Oct 2017, 09:12

domino54 wrote:
16 Oct 2017, 21:41
While on topic of urgents, I will just remind about some issue that may be common once Pursuit Multienvironment hits TM channel:

If you force a model in TM, physics will update only once, when player spawns for the first time on a map. It means that if I load a map and start by driving CanyonCar, I will keep the CanyonCar handling even if I change model to StadiumCar, ValleyCar or LagoonCar. This may come as an issue in Pursuit, where you're able to pick vehicle you want to drive and change it late game.

A video demonstrating this issue (click the image which is here only to make post more attractive):
I have experienced this issue too, during a short visit of this server.

Florenzius

Post by Florenzius » 23 Oct 2017, 14:54

Very urgent:

viewtopic.php?f=559&t=42727
Guerro323 wrote:
23 Oct 2017, 14:51
Hello, I'm currently developping a campaign for the TMOne pack, but when florenzius tried to launch some maps from the campaign in the scripted menu, sometime this warning came up

The function for playing the map in the campaign mode was used like that:

Code: Select all

TitleFlow.PlayCampaign(CampaignSolo_TA, map, "", "");
"CampaignSolo_TA" is the campaign (CCampaign type), and "map" is the path to the map that was retrieved from "CampaignSolo_TA".
From my side, everything work, but when florenzius try to play the campaign, every time he finish a map, the next map will have the warning, he is obligated to restart the titlepack because apparently, he didn't get the medals (when he go in the solo legacy menu, the medal on the finished map isn't shown, but it's shown in the scripted solo menu, which is strange), so he had two options: Restart the TP or refinish the map in the legacy solo menu.

So yes, for me, it's a big problem and we have 8 days left, so if you have any solutions to give us the possiblity to play the maps from the campaign even if they are locked OR the possiblity to refresh the medals to remove this warning, it would be nice.

Thanks.

spaii

Post by spaii » 01 Nov 2017, 15:54

Sparkster

Post by Sparkster » 09 Nov 2017, 19:02

This must be a bug. I didn't do anything! :( :cry:

http://dl.dropbox.com/s/dw8d00zmvrzz5gn ... gn_Bug.jpg

Miss

Post by Miss » 09 Nov 2017, 19:04

Did you drive that time a few days ago? If so, that was supposedly solved around yesterday.
Image openplanet - the alternative Maniaplanet scripting platform. :thx:

Sparkster

Post by Sparkster » 10 Nov 2017, 09:55

Miss wrote:
09 Nov 2017, 19:04
Did you drive that time a few days ago? If so, that was supposedly solved around yesterday.
Not at all!!! I would never be able to beat dodeka's time in my lifetime.

Return to “Announcements”