Maniaplanet Update #4 - wishlist

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Zenith

Re: Maniaplanet Update #4 - wishlist

Post by Zenith »

riolu wrote: 14 Jan 2018, 12:31 If you want others to be able to play your map properly, you shouldn't ignore the message lol
Not stupid :?
... xD

Post by 745 »

If the persistent rubber marks bug isn't going to be fixed, you could at least add a "Quit & Reload" button to reset them.
orangina

Post by orangina »

Display of the number of laps in the editor when we validate a map modlap in the stadium
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Hi,

i would like to have the possibility to build maps with the Joypad, like in the Editor from TMT. But with the Ghostblock- and Airblockmode!
That would be really really cool! 8-)

Greetings
null8fuenf10 :pil
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Have a GPS block, when the driver enters it show the track replay using Gold or Author time :arrow: no need to fiddle with the Mediatracker only for that.
Miss

Post by Miss »

TMarc wrote: 27 Jan 2018, 21:57 Have a GPS block, when the driver enters it show the track replay using Gold or Author time :arrow: no need to fiddle with the Mediatracker only for that.
Pls no :( GPS really spoils a track imo.. if everyone starts using this I think the quality of user content will go *way* downhill :/
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
killerboye

Post by killerboye »

Miss wrote: 28 Jan 2018, 00:16 Pls no :( GPS really spoils a track imo.. if everyone starts using this I think the quality of user content will go *way* downhill :/
GPS is often necessary for harder tracks that are not respawnable like full speed (where it also gets frustrating when you have to do the start many times before you can see/reach the finish) + it will remove the mediatracker clutter telling there is a GPS which is more annoying tbh :D
Also known as sKiLL~eFF. or just eFFecT
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

killerboye wrote: 28 Jan 2018, 00:42
Miss wrote: 28 Jan 2018, 00:16 Pls no :( GPS really spoils a track imo.. if everyone starts using this I think the quality of user content will go *way* downhill :/
GPS is often necessary for harder tracks that are not respawnable like full speed (where it also gets frustrating when you have to do the start many times before you can see/reach the finish) + it will remove the mediatracker clutter telling there is a GPS which is more annoying tbh :D
Yupp, GPS for advanced big tracks is absolutly necessary. Not for Nimble Tracks, Ok. But there are difficult tracks out there and i used the GPS many times.

Greetings and GN8
null8fuenf10 8-)
Nerpson
Translator
Translator

Post by Nerpson »

I think that devs might have their word too, in this wishlist. TP makers definitely want a way to blur anything with ManiaLink. For now, we only can blur something in 3D. We usually use <quad style="Bgs1" substyle="BgDialogBlur"/> but it does not blur any 2D object behind it, even other CUILayers. Fixing this small thing would be really appreciated by all TP makers ;)

(plus, the new MP4 flat game menus would look better with some blur on the background videos)
ImageImageImageImage
Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Addition of more life, more bird, a little rabbit passing through the road for example, ;)
animal sounds, wolf sounds et cætera... :thumbsup:
A wild Akiliyh appeared !

Return to “Announcements”