Road to Gamers Assembly

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Alexey85

Re: Road to Gamers Assembly

Post by Alexey85 »

TMarc wrote:
Alexey85 wrote:If so, this is VERY BIG. This information is only available in a french article somewhere in a french site. I myself learned about april 2015 only from your response. Isn't this a little bit way too rediculous? Nadeo should scream about unlimited free access until april 2015 in start post of this thread and in the blog copy.
Sorry? It is written in the first post here, and on the Maniaplanet blog in English since one week already :roll:
I meant the date. April 2015. Nowhere I saw this date, except plopp's post (thank you plopp). And I know this date only because I was curious enough to ask it here.
novationx

Post by novationx »

TMarc wrote:
Alexey85 wrote:If so, this is VERY BIG. This information is only available in a french article somewhere in a french site. I myself learned about april 2015 only from your response. Isn't this a little bit way too rediculous? Nadeo should scream about unlimited free access until april 2015 in start post of this thread and in the blog copy.
Sorry? It is written in the first post here, and on the Maniaplanet blog in English since one week already :roll:
:roll: you clearly dont get it.
Obviously this is the bare minimum NADEO could do. :roll:
And a clear date isnt even shared until we figured it out ourselves. :roll:
The neverending waiting game has to stop.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

novationx wrote: :roll: you clearly dont get it.
Don't start again like this towards me, will you!? :roll:
I really don't see it this is such a problem like especially you always try to make the others believe :roll:

The GA is only in April 2015 (Next year, not this year, and this is also written in the blog), and most probably at the same time as it was this year and also last year: during the last week-end in April.
Besides this, it is the very first announcement for the 2015 event, more detailed information will certainly come by the time until then.

And currently they are much more busy with the Paris Games Week, that is starting tomorrow already.

Therefore please be patient!
And don't go crazy about a announcement that is just one week old. :roll:
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

TMarc wrote:
novationx wrote: :roll: you clearly dont get it.
Don't start again like this towards me, will you!? :roll: [...]
(probably inb4 ban :roll: ) Duude, could you chillax a bit? I saw here nothing negative enough towards you to react like that. I don't care if there is any prehistory between you two, I judge what I see now - what all other visitors will see, and I see nothing. When other visitor will see this post, what conclusion will they make about effort of moderator establishing nice atmosphere here?
TMarc wrote:The GA is only in April 2015 (Next year, not this year, and this is also written in the blog), [...]
I don't see in the blog saying it is within weeks or months or whatever. I genuinely thought this could be in week or two. Months of unlimited free access - too good to NOT be mentioned in the blog and in this thread start.
Edit: I'd like to add that this is obviously for being able to share info. If one is going to share about temporary unlimited free access, the natural question is - how long? So I wanted to find at least approximate answer to that.

Edit2: Also, for anyone going to say "but current demo is already like unlimited with such playersbase". Yeah, when I hear "demo" and "some limiations that I have to spend time to lean about", I say thank you but I have no time to look into that. But when it is "months of unlimited free access" I say "hell yea" immediately.
Last edited by Alexey85 on 28 Oct 2014, 02:15, edited 9 times in total.
TheBigMiike

Post by TheBigMiike »

Sorry for offtopic :roll: but are you doing secretly a smiley contest ?
Only :roll: on this page :lol:
Image Image
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

TheBigMiike wrote:Sorry for offtopic :roll: but are you doing secretly a smiley contest ?
Only :roll: on this page :lol:
Yep :roll:
TheM

Post by TheM »

Alexey85 wrote:***
I'm sorry mate, but all questions you've asked so far are answered in the first post of this topic and in the blogpost on the official ManiaPlanet blog.

Gamers Assembly = April 2015 (mentioned here and in blogpost)
Cerovan wrote:Nadeo announce several tournaments at the Gamers Assembly of Poitiers in April 2015
Free demo = from now until GA (mentioned here and in blogpost)
Cerovan wrote:From now, a free unlimited access to the Trackmania² Stadium & Shootmania Storm multiplayer until the Gamers Assembly
Go4TM/SM = December 2014, January and February 2015 (mentioned here and in blogpost)
Cerovan wrote:Online tournaments on ESL before the Gamers Assembly
  • Go4 on Trackmania² Stadium in December, January & February
  • Go4 on Shootmania Storm Elite in December, January & February
So I suppose that is where the weird reactions came from.
Anyway, I hope all your questions have been answered now... ;)
Global moderator | Dutch moderator | Laddermoderator | ManiaWiki moderator
Server Manager/webmaster of Smurfen.net, join us on Canyon, Valley and Royal!
ESL (Game) Staff Head for TrackMania (Stadium, Canyon and Valley).
-murphy-

Post by -murphy- »

I think more than 90% of the demo players logging in won't notice this because they don't read the forum or the blog and if they do they won't notice the comment about unlimited access. There should definitely be a message popup or something like this after login with an infective enthusiasm.

I am really happy about the unlimited demo but the way you publish it could be much better I think.
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

Thanks TheM :thumbsup: . I didn't notice that in the post, I am so stupid :roflol: .
Ozon

Post by Ozon »

-murphy- wrote:I think more than 90% of the demo players logging in won't notice this because they don't read the forum or the blog and if they do they won't notice the comment about unlimited access. There should definitely be a message popup or something like this after login with an infective enthusiasm.

I am really happy about the unlimited demo but the way you publish it could be much better I think.
Dunno about mp, bur in TM Forever there is.

Thanks MrM
ManiaExchange Lead Developer, video person and experienced project organizer.
Discord: Ozon#0359 · MX · Adventcalendar resources · TM-Tube is back

Return to “Announcements”