Hello Planet #5

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

marios2000

Re: Hello Planet #5

Post by marios2000 »

Nice question riolu but I would prefer a shorter time than 5 min because I'm someone who mostly fails in official
mode what doesn't give me any sort of motivation to hunt those tracks (Canyon).
It would be quite useful if you could show your best times already ingame (without MX) so you can see/upload the real wr but with getting less skillpoints for them.
tcq

Post by tcq »

For discussion about the solo timer, please continue in this thread. Keep this thread for question and answers directed to Nadeo. Some reflections about the solo mode
kata78

More important questions?

Post by kata78 »

Discussing all that questions about splitting communities and pricing are IMO a little bit early as we got very less info to date .... :shock: ... I also had that fears about tm and maniaplanet, but i think we should wait until we see the whole thing 8-)

For me other questions seem more important:

1.) Are maps compatible between TM2 and TMT? Or must we build all from scratch? :shock:
2.) And if yes: Can we use Tracks we built with Embedded Custom Objects in TMT?
3.) For me driving the stadium car in valley or canyon was a great experience, will it be possible in TMT?
..... would be cool 8-) 8-) 8-)

I can understand some of the fears the community has but i have the feeling in the end all will be going well ... :thumbsup:

Let's go driving :pil :pil :pil
m0ritz

Post by m0ritz »

kata78 wrote:Discussing all that questions about splitting communities and pricing are IMO a little bit early as we got very less info to date .... :shock: ... I also had that fears about tm and maniaplanet, but i think we should wait until we see the whole thing 8-)

For me other questions seem more important:

1.) Are maps compatible between TM2 and TMT? Or must we build all from scratch? :shock:
2.) And if yes: Can we use Tracks we built with Embedded Custom Objects in TMT?
3.) For me driving the stadium car in valley or canyon was a great experience, will it be possible in TMT?
..... would be cool 8-) 8-) 8-)

I can understand some of the fears the community has but i have the feeling in the end all will be going well ... :thumbsup:

Let's go driving :pil :pil :pil
1.) These are all different enviroments, so I don't think so.
2.) => no
3.) I hope so :D
Login: m0ritz
kata78

Post by kata78 »

1.) These are all different enviroments, so I don't think so.
2.) => no
1.) Stadium, Valley and Canyon is not different just extended and i wanted to know if you
can import old maps ...
2.) Where did you get this information?
m0ritz

Post by m0ritz »

kata78 wrote:
1.) Stadium, Valley and Canyon is not different just extended and i wanted to know if you
can import old maps ...
2.) Where did you get this information?
If my assumption is right that one can't import the tracks (because the enviroments have different handlings and even different names) then the logical conclusion ("=> no") is clear -> No :P
Login: m0ritz
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

This information we got from the present Hello Planet #5 and from all the recent posts from Hylis and Cerovan in the English and French subforums here.
shaxe

Post by shaxe »

CrAzYdriv3r wrote:Once Maniaplanet 4 is released, the only thing special about TMT is going to be the funky artstyle (which I absolutely love). TMT on PC is not meant to last in my opinion, while Maniaplanet is.
I thought they said MP4 was getting graphical upgrades including the same car models and scenery as TMT, just not all the blocks? I would go back and re-read this thread, but 30 pages is a bit too much effort.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

shaxe wrote:
CrAzYdriv3r wrote:Once Maniaplanet 4 is released, the only thing special about TMT is going to be the funky artstyle (which I absolutely love). TMT on PC is not meant to last in my opinion, while Maniaplanet is.
I thought they said MP4 was getting graphical upgrades including the same car models and scenery as TMT, just not all the blocks? I would go back and re-read this thread, but 30 pages is a bit too much effort.
Exactly. But it is not 100% confirmed. We will know it next year latest.
But if you compare the visuals of Stadium and TMT, you could guess what TM² Lagoon will look like ;)
Demented

Post by Demented »

Will you (Nadeo) be able to provide us with a release date for the Maniaplanet TM² Lagoon at the time of the release of TMT?
Also, will there be an announcement for Lagoon beta around the time of the TMT release?
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit

Return to “Announcements”