End of June

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Vrba

Re: End of June

Post by Vrba »

Hopefully it's more ShootMania related as you've stated yourself that 2016 is the year of ShootMania. Of course it's fine if there's TM stuff aswell, but would be nice to see some SM related stuff finally. :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K 4.20GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Strix OC
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B250F Gaming
PSU: Corsair CS550M Modular 80+ Gold
RAM: 16GB HyperX FURY DDR4-2666
SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2.5"
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

Hylis wrote:[...]HP6 will have some strange concepts that some players will understand and be interested in, and that some others will think that it's useless ^_^ And while I understand the frustration, try to stay constructive and at least wait for what other players will be able to do with that stuff once it's released![...]
Please, keep this in mind when HP6 is published, don't get too hyped now.
I suppose it will take a while before we get an update for MP, SM or TM anyway since TMT was released not so long ago.
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

exactly Alexey!

Two things will be excluded from this HP6: things that some players are waiting to be fixed,k since it should be more the focus of betas and that I can't anticipated what will be the priorities at that time & big announces since it should be more for public/press announcement with visual assets etc.

However, I do believe that the biggest consequences on the future will be more about what will have HP6. Experts will probably be more able to see it and that's who we are going to talk until the beta.
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

Sounds a bit disappointing but it wouldn't be realistic to expect such big stuff already now (like alexey mentioned).

Nonetheless, I appreciate every bit of information. Whenever I get some information about nadeo's plans, it feels like christmas. :pop:
toffe

Post by toffe »

Soprah wrote:Sounds a bit disappointing but it wouldn't be realistic to expect such big stuff already now (like alexey mentioned).

Nonetheless, I appreciate every bit of information. Whenever I get some information about nadeo's plans, it feels like christmas. :pop:
Well, disappointing is maybe a bit too much here. Gonna be some nice stuff and great improvements anyway, even if they seem 'small'. ;)
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

Soprah wrote:Whenever I get some information about nadeo's plans, it feels like christmas. :pop:
Celebrating christmas twice a year isnt that bad :D

I hope HP6 can show us some of the goals you are wanting to achieve in the nearby future and some parts of the strategic plan to reach those goals. It will make us probably really excited :thumbsup:

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

@toffe: Indeed. let's just wait and see :)

Edit:

@haagse: indeed² :D
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

what is the date of the publishing the H6?
today or tomorrow? :)
/\rkady
Vrba

Post by Vrba »

adamkooo2 wrote:what is the date of the publishing the H6?
today or tomorrow? :)
Hylis wrote:I can now confirm that I will do it and should be able to publish it on the 30th of June. I 'intend' at the end of the afternoon :mrgreen:
Wise man said, he who seeks answer on previous pages, might actually find it. :mrgreen:

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K 4.20GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Strix OC
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B250F Gaming
PSU: Corsair CS550M Modular 80+ Gold
RAM: 16GB HyperX FURY DDR4-2666
SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2.5"
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

I have done the text, it's being translated at the moment. End of the afternoon should be possible :yes:

Return to “Announcements”