End of June

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Xirdrak

Re: End of June

Post by Xirdrak »

Hylis wrote:A lot of things are really popular and yet, they can be improved a lot. And keep in mind that in lol there is often one center of action, one big battle etc.
Yes, indeed, even if I know pertinently that is not a real good comparaison
Hylis wrote:The view of the game is made for players to see what is happening. OW should have more difficulties in that areas. And It's not because you have a lot of units in SC that it's an issue to follow, for example, it's because a good action is difficult to see/understand, like lol :mrgreen:
I still believe that spectating a 3v3 siege match could be easily understandable: camera from above, camera first person. And maybe a 3rd person camera could be useful there. If it is popular (with streams or whatever) a person could also explain the action... so :mrgreen:
Hylis wrote:We do things how we believe it's good for the future and long term of our games. Making a game like lol is less interesting and has not even more chance to become as popular as the original, btw. I know that's not your point, but maybe it can help to understand ours as well.
I agree so much, don't follow these games too much, LoL, OW, SCII, etc... because Shootmania isn't one of them.

Obviously, I'm not trying to break your point. Just wanted to answer and explain why I think it could work without any problems.

Ty for answering all the messages and taking the time, greetings
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

domino54 wrote:[...]
- Adding second environment directly to SMStorm wouldn't have any sense (2 enviros in 1-specific enviro base seems uncommonly awkward, where would SMCryo base exist then...?)
This shouldn't be a problem. It was possible In TMUF to say "coast-only", "TMO", "TMS" whatever. In this case with shootmania, it should be possible to say "SMStorm" and "SMCryo" as one environenment server if we use the view of Maniaplanet/Shootmania. Then just extend it to "SM" for a general mix of environments -> So we unbind us from "ShootmaniaStorm" and just saying "Shootmania" with a "Storm" and "Cryo" add on or something like that.

Example:

Maniaplanet view: TM, TMStadium, TMCanyon, TMValley, TMLagoon, SM, SMStorm, SMCryo, SM@whatever, SMStorm@whatever, SMCryo@whatever, TM@whatever, TMStadium@whatever, [...]
TrackMania² view: TM, TMStadium, TMCanyon, TMValley, TMLagoon, TM@whatever, TMStadium@whatever, [...]
Shootmania view: SM, SMStorm, SMCryo, SM@whatever, SMStorm@whatever, SMCryo@whatever, [...]

(TM/SM only = mixed environments)
Harrison_rus
Translator
Translator

Post by Harrison_rus »

How I missed this post? (Alright, I just not followed for the game news :oops: )

First, I wanted say: Thanks Nadeo for trackmania 2. This is really great game for me! However I don't played in this game around 2 years..
First: my best friend left the game, but he promised to return after Lagoon release. (it became boring to play without him)
Second: You shown at E3 TMT, and this means, that maniaplanet will stopped on some time.

I always have positive point, when you added to the game new features and mechanics. I never don't have negative minds. This is strange hear, that some players talk negative about the game and devs. I thought that all players get enjoy from your game. :?

Nevertheless, I glad to see, that you return to the maniaplanet! I look forward to HP6 and MP4! :3
Some days ago I planned return to the game again (in july, maybe
earlier) And starting creating a "Season 2" - maps for the TM2. More interesting, more smoother, more, more and more! XD

Thank you!

=UPD =

Oops, forgot say about this multiple titles and "split" of community, how all talking about it. My position is neutral, but I have some suggestions for those players.

About title TM2:

I think, will be better if this titlepack will show your rank from the three games (Canyon, Valley, Stadium), no need separate rank system for the title TM2. I think, that will be more logical, because I want get some "ladder points" from the three titles using TM2 title. Also in this title you may see multienv servers and servers for specific title (only from Canyon, Stadium, Valley).

About separate titles:

I think, that will better, if you can see some multienv servers (maybe 5?), if you have all three games. This will players play on other enviroments without switch a titles (more faster way).

And I think, if you have two titles, you may see servers with your titles. For example, if you like play in the Canyon and Stadium, in this titles you can see multienv servers which contain maps from only this titles.

A bit confusing this weird text :D
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

Only one more week. :yes:
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Hi there,

i'm really looking forward to the BigNews :)!

I hope also we have not too long to wait for the real BIG update and the Lagoon Enviroment. :yes:

Sry for little OffTopic, but can you say something about the Date, when Lagoon will be released?

Is there any Chance to get the Gamepad AdvancedEditor from TMT converted to MP?

And is there any chance to get the Advanced Car physics from Valley, also implented in MP?

I'm full of hope for the MP Update and i think the Game will get a real boost! :3

Greetings to you Hylis and @ll others
null8fuenf10 :thumbsup:
Harrison_rus wrote: About title TM2:

I think, will be better if this titlepack will show your rank from the three games (Canyon, Valley, Stadium), no need separate rank system for the title TM2. I think, that will be more logical, because I want get some "ladder points" from the three titles using TM2 title. Also in this title you may see multienv servers and servers for specific title (only from Canyon, Stadium, Valley).

About separate titles:

I think, that will better, if you can see some multienv servers (maybe 5?), if you have all three games. This will players play on other enviroments without switch a titles (more faster way).

And I think, if you have two titles, you may see servers with your titles. For example, if you like play in the Canyon and Stadium, in this titles you can see multienv servers which contain maps from only this titles.

A bit confusing this weird text :D

SUPPORT!!! :thumbsup:
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

One day left :3
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
toffe

Post by toffe »

ManiaDesign wrote:One day left :3
Ehm, no. Plz look at calendar once again lol. It's not saying 28 for sure lol
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

one day left for the real hype^^
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
oiram456

Post by oiram456 »

Dont forget Hylis said they "intend" to do it at the end of june^^ wouldnt surprise me if it takes a bit longer, so might be better to not get hyped too much :P
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
wawawawu

Post by wawawawu »

Ok, he said: "june".... but did he say the year? :roflol: puh, bad wawa! :teub:
Wawa says: there is no failure, just results! If you hate the outcome, the wrong way you took... Respawn!

Return to “Announcements”