Hello Planet #6

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

edk

Re: Hello Planet #6

Post by edk »

Miss wrote:Sooo... only updated maps? That quote doesn't clarify a whole lot :P
Well, I think it's safe to say that many things are still in consideration in terms of what they want to release. But if what they've done before is any indication, and it most likely is since Nadeo is big into iteration of their game, then we can expect many similarities with the current campaign, reworked maps along with very similar maps, accompanied by new block pieces (most likely also available in the editor), a complete wipe of the campaign times and a new fresh start for a new campaign ranking system (with always official ranking). But Nadeo has never been big into full transparency, before they release whatever they're working on, which is somewhat hobbled by the translation. Atleast they aren't as bad as VALVe though.
Poutrel

Post by Poutrel »

That would be totally unfair to those who spent so much in time in the solo mode to just make all these efforts disappeaf!

Isn't it possible to make the old camapign still accessiblenin solo?

Unofficial times are saved online alonc with the profile, so surely they could be incorporated into official times?
quadkillgod

Post by quadkillgod »

Pretty long topic , plenty has been said... but it is unclear to me when we can expect some showoffs/teasers/peaks/screens/pastebins/streams/announcements/changelogs?

Just something to get a better understanding of what is really been done to look forward to?

I know its somewhere in this thread, but it's confusing... ^^

Apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you NADEO.
Alexey85

Post by Alexey85 »

@quadkillgod

From HP6
Here’s how we intend to organize this schedule: 6 months of development on the major version, 3 months of beta, 3 months of updates and we start again with 6 months of major development, etc. And to reduce the waiting time during the 6 months, i’ll try to bring some previews on the last 3 months before the beta.

So, we would like to have years cut in 4 periods: 3 months following the Hello Planet, 3 months of previews, 3 months of beta and 3 months of updates.
quadkillgod

Post by quadkillgod »

Alexey85 wrote:@quadkillgod

From HP6
Here’s how we intend to organize this schedule: 6 months of development on the major version, 3 months of beta, 3 months of updates and we start again with 6 months of major development, etc. And to reduce the waiting time during the 6 months, i’ll try to bring some previews on the last 3 months before the beta.

So, we would like to have years cut in 4 periods: 3 months following the Hello Planet, 3 months of previews, 3 months of beta and 3 months of updates.
HP6 was 30/6
july nothing
august nothing
september nothing
october previews
november previews
december previews
january beta
february beta
march beta
april ( obv after GA ) : we get new content?

Right? Sounds like another frikking eternity :/
marios2000

Post by marios2000 »

Well it is another eternity but what to expect.. Didn't they say that while they were working on TMT they already did some stuff for mp4? I don't even know whether there are going to be players left when they release updates in april.
I kinda think their 'long term plans' are a bit too long :D. This has nothing to do with patience anymore it's more like becoming another berlin airport xD.
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

2017 (upcoming update) - 2014 (last update) =

3 years between major updates. And still wondering why game is dead.
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

I am a little sceptic about that...
Something like happened to TMT will happen maybe - Nadeo will move their relase date :(
/\rkady
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

The tmt date was moved only 4 months :mrgreen:
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
quadkillgod

Post by quadkillgod »

ManiaDesign wrote:The tmt date was moved only 4 months :mrgreen:
"only"
It's long af.

Return to “Announcements”