Thanks for the preview! Finally some screenshots! It's looking good to say the least!
The blue design (Club Manager, Title Manager , etc ) is looking good.
- Less transparency in title pages. It will increase readablity.
- Proportions of text and areas could be improved (Too much different font sizes and wrong priorities. I expected other things to be displayed bigger and vice versa)
- Things not properly aligned (example: screenshot#1: video vs first news item. It would look way better if it was on the same height.)
- Days begin with capitals. ( Vectrum club page screenshot )
- You use videos but only support up to 720p? Any specific reason for that? 4K 60fps has actually become a real thing this year and we dont even get HD... Heck... I dont think anyone films in anything lower than HD anymore...
About the chat:
I saw that it's only a conceptual design, but I really hope it wont look like this. You can clearly see some old design elements used in MP2 and MP3 and it's becoming a cocktail of styles. I recommend putting more time and effort into the design.
- Again the proportions are strange. The word 'CHAT' at the top is huge while the green send button is so small. It just does not feel right.
- Sad to see that there is no scroll. (for now?)
- 2 different green circles. ( online status )
- Green circle pixelated. ( online status ) Maybe it's just the screenshot...
- Seems like nobody is using an avatar. I recommend hiding it or at least use a less outdated and smaller placeholder. These avatars are part of the chaos-making.
- The circular notifications are not bad, but I dont like them ( personal ). I would also love to see a small background color difference when I have unread messages of a friend.
It just looks so chaotic and not easy on the eyes. I simply dont know where to look first.
Keep up the good work, NADEO! And get that scrolling fixed!