Maniaplanet 4 urgents

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Miss

Re: Maniaplanet 4 urgents

Post by Miss »

Really? That is considered "urgent" for you?
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Dommy
Translator
Translator

Post by Dommy »

While on topic of urgents, I will just remind about some issue that may be common once Pursuit Multienvironment hits TM channel:

If you force a model in TM, physics will update only once, when player spawns for the first time on a map. It means that if I load a map and start by driving CanyonCar, I will keep the CanyonCar handling even if I change model to StadiumCar, ValleyCar or LagoonCar. This may come as an issue in Pursuit, where you're able to pick vehicle you want to drive and change it late game.

A video demonstrating this issue (click the image which is here only to make post more attractive):
Ryzen 7 2700X, GTX 1070 Ti, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Insider Build
FORUM MODERATOR • CREATOR OF SHOOTMANIA GALAXY & TRACKMANIA² PURSUIT

Contact me via GALAXY & PURSUIT DISCORD
Sparkster

Post by Sparkster »

domino54 wrote: 16 Oct 2017, 21:41 While on topic of urgents, I will just remind about some issue that may be common once Pursuit Multienvironment hits TM channel:

If you force a model in TM, physics will update only once, when player spawns for the first time on a map. It means that if I load a map and start by driving CanyonCar, I will keep the CanyonCar handling even if I change model to StadiumCar, ValleyCar or LagoonCar. This may come as an issue in Pursuit, where you're able to pick vehicle you want to drive and change it late game.

A video demonstrating this issue (click the image which is here only to make post more attractive):
I have experienced this issue too, during a short visit of this server.
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Very urgent:

viewtopic.php?f=559&t=42727
Guerro323 wrote: 23 Oct 2017, 14:51 Hello, I'm currently developping a campaign for the TMOne pack, but when florenzius tried to launch some maps from the campaign in the scripted menu, sometime this warning came up

The function for playing the map in the campaign mode was used like that:

Code: Select all

TitleFlow.PlayCampaign(CampaignSolo_TA, map, "", "");
"CampaignSolo_TA" is the campaign (CCampaign type), and "map" is the path to the map that was retrieved from "CampaignSolo_TA".
From my side, everything work, but when florenzius try to play the campaign, every time he finish a map, the next map will have the warning, he is obligated to restart the titlepack because apparently, he didn't get the medals (when he go in the solo legacy menu, the medal on the finished map isn't shown, but it's shown in the scripted solo menu, which is strange), so he had two options: Restart the TP or refinish the map in the legacy solo menu.

So yes, for me, it's a big problem and we have 8 days left, so if you have any solutions to give us the possiblity to play the maps from the campaign even if they are locked OR the possiblity to refresh the medals to remove this warning, it would be nice.

Thanks.
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
spaii

Post by spaii »

Sparkster

Post by Sparkster »

This must be a bug. I didn't do anything! :( :cry:

http://dl.dropbox.com/s/dw8d00zmvrzz5gn ... gn_Bug.jpg
Miss

Post by Miss »

Did you drive that time a few days ago? If so, that was supposedly solved around yesterday.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Sparkster

Post by Sparkster »

Miss wrote: 09 Nov 2017, 19:04 Did you drive that time a few days ago? If so, that was supposedly solved around yesterday.
Not at all!!! I would never be able to beat dodeka's time in my lifetime.
Demented

Post by Demented »

THESE things need fixed as soon as possible, especially the multiple replay bug.
Any idea when the next update will be? and if the Multiple Replay bug will be fixed in it?
I ask because if it will be soon I will wait, other wise I will revert back to the previous version as this affects the way I've always played TM.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

This is very urgent:
viewtopic.php?f=594&t=42874
Please check it, if you have time to do it :)
/\rkady

Return to “Announcements”