[Tutorial]To have your MP3 servers into MP4!

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Bueddl

Re: [Tutorial]To have your MP3 servers into MP4!

Post by Bueddl »

A addition to the script for "importing" dedicated server accounts, I did a small variation of it.

If you have to import only a certain range of servers and you have a strict naming like paragonleague1 - paragonleague11 you can use the following version: https://gist.github.com/Bueddl/c9ba40d9 ... a349eb2b71.

It extends the range of available variables:

Code: Select all

server_prefix='paragonleague'
minid=1
maxid=11
Sebastian
http://www.tmserver.org | Mania Exchange
═╦═╔╦╗² | MP4 Beta
BrotherOlli1

Post by BrotherOlli1 »

Hi
very, very Thank´s Server is OK. Xaseco not startet?
BrotherOlli
tcq

Post by tcq »

XASECO doesn't support MP4.0. You need to switch to an alternative server controller that does support MP4.0.
elie520

Post by elie520 »

The "next Xaseco" is Uaseco for information.
chekov

Post by chekov »

I have got my server account and my password (it's all in my server) but I could not enter the page to change my account to MP 4. Waht do I do wrong?
rasmusdk

Post by rasmusdk »

chekov wrote: 12 May 2017, 16:56 I have got my server account and my password (it's all in my server) but I could not enter the page to change my account to MP 4. Waht do I do wrong?
Are you maybe trying to login to PlayerPage ( https://v4.live.maniaplanet.com/login ) with your serverlogin?
You need to use your playerlogin.
chekov

Post by chekov »

Ok,I managed it, but now my server is still in "Waiting" mode. Don't know why. At the server config Manager i could not add a map. Every entry is wrong. Does anybody know why?
mixnetwork

Post by mixnetwork »

Alinoa wrote: 11 May 2017, 11:02 Hi everyone :)

[*]To recreate the same servers into maniaplanet 4, you have to first convert your MP3 maps in MP4.
If you have few maps, you can launch them in the MP4 map editor and then compute shadows and check out if there is no hole and save them.
If you have plenty maps, you can use a tutorial for converting maps from MP3 to MP4: viewtopic.php?p=282170#p282170

Hope it helped :)
[/quote]

Hi Thank you for this message.

1. wouldm`t it be nice to have a tool that converts the maps into mp4 version? Because when you do with maniaplanet it logs in and you cannot play for 2 or 3 days when you have about 1000 maps to convert.
2. Many maps do not work anymore after converting them, missing trackblocks making holes in the track and you can not play them anymore, so you have to check each single map if it was convertet correct.
I was on several other servers and the admins here also did not noticed that you can not drive some tracks anymore because in the middle of the track is a piece the road gone. Its not only blockmixing tracks also with normal tracks!

Now i convertet about 3 days my maps and can check each single map, i took my servers now offline.

Think thats why so many servers now not visited

This was not when you convertet the maps into maniaplanet 3.

Perhaps it helps

thank you!
lorino

Post by lorino »

Hi there, quite disapointed to see that the new updates are so few compatible with the old versions ... so that all have to be rebuild (Stadium F1 title pack, Maps, blocks, shadows, scripts, database ...)

One of my main problems by trying to upgrade the F1 team server to Maniaplanet 4 is the gestion of records ... Uaseco is the alternative to Xaseco but does it contains a multilap records support ? (dedimania records (computed on one lap) AND local records (computed on a whole race of 6 lap) as was doing the server controller we used ... FAST ? Or is there some other server controller that can do it ?
If not, where can I find a list of the modifications that were made to the dedicated server API ?

It would be sad to be obliged to go back to TMUF :cry:
All help will be welcome

Return to “Announcements”