Stadium Chase

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

reaby

Re: Stadium Chase

Post by reaby »

Many thanks, the mode is so great and so fun to play!!!
Already good moments during channels and regular server play!

Do I dare to ask if it's possible to keep same teams after map restart on a regular server ?
It's not an issue if not possible since teams are so easy to reform, but maybe it would be comfortable to keep same teams after restart.
eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo »

Reaby gave me a heads up about this new mode so I tried it with him and some other players yesterday, both in the titlepack and in the program. I love it!!! It gives me similar vibes to when we used to play ManiaTeam back in United, always pushing for a team medal.

I played it again today with RedExtra and we had a blast. It's fun to get into a sort of flow with a teammate, almost like you're dancing through the map. Good times! Thanks for this mode!

The map "ChaseAttack - White Wine" has a pretty big cut between CP1 and CP2. Just jump to the right at the first jump and do a U-Turn up into CP2. I seen people take off as much as 4 or 5 seconds online using this cut.
Former QC Manager at Ubisoft Nadeo.
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit
reaby

Post by reaby »

:1010 update for titlepack!!!!
anyone knows what's new ?
Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Eole »

It's a small update to the winners UI displayed during the podium. Now in addition to the winners names and statistics, it also displays the name of the map along its creator's name (if it is not a nadeo map).
Contribute to the ManiaPlanet documentation on GitHub
A question about ManiaScript? Ask it here!
reaby

Post by reaby »

gouxim
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by gouxim »

eyebo wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 22:09It gives me similar vibes to when we used to play ManiaTeam back in United, always pushing for a team medal.
:thx:
Please do not PM for support. Instead, create a thread so that everyone can contribute or benefit from the answer! 8-)
Cerovan

Post by Cerovan »

Hello everyone, new playlist tonight with a lot of brand new maps, including one from the community by Rexine called "French Toast" :clap: :yes:

If you want to propose your maps, check here: viewtopic.php?f=627&t=44311

Are you up for the challenge?

Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)
badmarabout

Post by badmarabout »

Hi,

After several months of playing chase mod (the original one), we finally had a "core" of players (thanks by the way to the channels, good promoter). Now, with TA chase we lost all this works and the essence of this mod. TA chase looks like TA, only 1 lap, only 2 players by team, time like only goal, nothing very different, pity... Few months ago we had servers and players on it (and fun!), now too few servers with no players (we cant play when waiting team mate, boring :s)...
Hope the original mod will be back.

Cya

Return to “Announcements”