15th Trackmania Anniversary in one month!

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

KyaCeption

Re: 15th Trackmania Anniversary in one month!

Post by KyaCeption »

Wow... I spent so many hours in TrackMania it has to be counted in thousands, I'm so glad to see the 15th anniversary coming :D I love that game so much, even tho I have a hard time getting better at it, it have been here for all my life...

Thanks a lot Nadeo for your awesome work :thx:

And congrats for keep a license alive for so long :o You rock :3

I'll be sure to send a mail, hoping that you will read it :)
scorpii

Post by scorpii »

Trackmania Babies ! So cool ! :thx: :1010
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Thanks a lot for your messages :thx: and KyaCeption welcome on maniaplanet forums :yes:
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
NJin

Post by NJin »

wow thats 13 years ago since i buyed my first trackmania game with TrackMania Sunrise. you have to imagine beeing a 10 year old kid buying trackmania sunrise and starting with the first environment "Island". It would look like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIomZQyymAY
n-jin.xyz || Instagram || Twitter || Twitch || Discord: njin

MatheusKS

Post by MatheusKS »

Wow, TrackMania Sunrise (demo) was the first PC game I ever played (late 2008, early 2009).

I had a crappy computer I was very excited when the game opened and I could play it well. The very first track was SkidOrDie, and I got a Nadeo medal after hours trying. My own tracks were crappy but I released them on TMX anyway (few months later, when I finally understood all the community).

Then I got TM Nations ESWC, the first game that I played "competitively" (joined a clan and trained with them). I loved playing it online.

When I got a better computer, I finally could play Nations Forever, but this time I played less competitively.

When TM2 Stadium was released, I almost instantly bought it (payment method took 4 days to complete). Later I bought Canyon and Valley. Then United (finally) and Lagoon.

I enjoyed it? Of course yes. Almost 10 years playing, building tracks, earning medals, coppers and planets, accelerating to 1000 km/h... I hope for another 15 years. :pil
CPU: Ryzen 7 2600; Video: GeForce 1070; RAM: 16GB; also known as The Lil' Electricity Bill Booster. In-game as <MATKS95>
AlexTheTrain

Post by AlexTheTrain »

Wow, it's been already 15 years...time flies..
Without going too far, I remember the first day that the beta for Trackmania 2 Canyon started. What a blast, I played straight for one week waiting impatiently for the official release. Now I travel around the world, as part of my job, but believe me if I say that Trackmania has never leaved an hard disk of mine. It's installed, and played regularly, even on the laptop that I use when I'm not at home. After an hard day at work there is NOTHING better than Trackmania to rest and reset the head.
Thank you Nadeo, I would like to thanks everyone of you that work so hard to keep this franchise alive.
You rock guys!
mangastef

Post by mangastef »

Hi everyone

Already 15 years, time flies! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Too bad I do not have time to organize a CMC or PMC :(

Stef
ImageImage
AntiKytherA

Post by AntiKytherA »

Now I feel old :D

Seriously though, I've played TrackMania since sunrise was bundled with an ASUS motherboard with an NVIDIA chipset. I really got into it though with Nations and United Forever. What keeps me playing are the friends I've made and the overall community of racers who play the NASCAR and Speed Fun tracks. There's never a dull moment between the two formats.

TrackMania multiplayer is very much a social environment apart from the mildly competitive nature and has helped me through some tough times with health problems as a form of escape.

I also like the customisation options that the game offers, without these a lot of the races we play in TMUF and certainly Maniaplanet would never be possible. The NASCAR Racing League is now run in the Maniaplanet Stadium Racing Evolution title pack. This pack has rammstein-less blocks, custom island style blocks that can recreate NASCAR ovals with different grades of banked curves. Couple that with custom car skins and it all adds up to a more immersive and very much enjoyable experience.
Timania

Post by Timania »

Aaaaa, 15 years already and still great!

A awesome community, awesome creations, awesome events and - of course - awesome games! :D
Do you may have HQ versions of the anniversary logos, maybe with transparent for an tribute video? ;)

Greetings
Timania
ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɴɪᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ. ᴇꜱᴛ ᴍᴍxxᴠɪ.

Discord: timania#5328

system specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT - 16 GB DDR4-3600 - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - Windows 10 Pro (soon.)
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

They uploaded the PSD, I could get the highest resolution of the 15 and 15 with extensions for my skinners

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 352/15.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 81/15-.png
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti

Return to “Announcements”