A new Trackmania game will be out in July, 1st!

Read all the announcements made by Nadeo in this forum

Moderator: English Moderator

Leethium

Re: A new Trackmania game will be out in July, 1st!

Post by Leethium »

Hi,
Do we have any information about dedicated servers yet ?
Will there be breaking changes on the XML-RPC api ?
Whitestar

Post by Whitestar »

Hylis wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 09:18 Trackmania, on EGS or Uplay :thx:
Thank you! :3
mooseman2099

Post by mooseman2099 »

When is the game released 01/07/2020 Midnight. Or has someone forgot to tell Uplay the date. Just as a curious player.
Nymix93

Post by Nymix93 »

You can find information about the release time here: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.p ... me-release
Evets

Post by Evets »

Finally I've decided to buy it, can't wait :yes:
Thanks to the community trailer :thumbsup:
stefan.fueger

Post by stefan.fueger »

I had it installed ... for about 15 minutes.

Loading times combined were about 8 minutes (starting the program and loading the two tracks I played (yes, I took several minutes to load the second track ... 32GB RAM, 2080RTX, Win 10)). Had to start the program twice.
After the first track I played I waited 2 minutes for something to happen when no buttons were working anymore (I could click them and they even highlighted when I moved the mouse over them, but they werent doing anything when clicked .... alt-F4 worked, though).
2 Minutes were adjusting the settings ... well, and I had 3 minutes of racing on two tracks that at first glance look cleaner than the old iterations of Stadium but in the end not only looked worse visually but also seem more cluttered and not as nice to see where to go.
Then the feeling of racing on dirt for example is completely gone as you have standard (completely flat) streets with a brown texture now.

Apart from the technical issues (which probably will be resolved soon) I think the graphics (visually and for gameplay),the mood and the feeling to race are the worst of all TM titles (Original included). With this title the franchise went completely off the tracks (pun intended), IMHO (!!!).

I have every Trackmania title from original to turbo ... but I uninstalled this, although it is free. :(
Whitestar

Post by Whitestar »

Can we get support for it here, or do we have to use the ubisoft forums?
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

It would be best to use the Ubisoft forum, I think it would be better to keep this here for Maniaplanet related topics only.
I'll check with Nadeo which forum to use primarily for the new game.
milkshake

Post by milkshake »

ay my friends from trackmania, today in the morning here in brazil i pressed play and played a little bit of this new game, i had the feeling that i was in a new type of turbo trackmania (TMT) the whole game menu looks like cell phone, playing in this land that doesn’t even seem like land, play on the ice, for that my dear, this title was known for being extremely competitive, tracks with high drifts, and fierce weather, now it looks like a LOL map race, what they did with the grass of the game, I had some bugs to save the new button configuration of the game, but it didn't save as I wanted, I think this title will be the same as TMT, a lot of freshness for a game that should be very simple, they should make a remake from TM ESWC, they shouldn't make a new game and say it was supposed to be similar to the old one, my sincerest apologies but this title seems to be a big shot in the foot. hugsss
nailbomb69

Post by nailbomb69 »

in typical nadeo launch style full of bugs whats the point if the game wont save your times when you exit the game

Return to “Announcements”