New weekly Trackmania eSport events, with your help!

Find all the medias (videos/artwork/wallpapers and more) created by the Maniaplanet Community as well as the events organized by them and the CHANNELS information!

Moderator: English Moderator

remav1c

Re: New weekly Trackmania eSport events, with your help!

Post by remav1c »

Thanks again for the replies.

As for now, this is the plan:"

- Format

There will be one server open for six days, where players can drive one map. This will be a time-attack format. In this server, drivers can qualify for the big tournament race on the 7th day. Which day this will be, I don't know yet.

32 people can qualify for the tournament on the 7th day. There will be two servers open, each will be host to 16 drivers. Here, drivers will fight against eachother in a "rounds" mode. the first 8 of the 16 people will go to the next round.

After this, 4 of the 8 people will go to the final. The final will be driven by 8 people in "rounds" mode. The first 3 or 4 in this final will receive a prize, which I also do not know yet what it will be.

- Sponsors

I am looking for sponsors everyday, that want to contribute 50 euro's a month to run the servers and who want to give us some cool prizes to hand out for free! This is a lot of work and until now, I haven't found a company that is willing to sponsor trackmania. (because we have some sponsors for eSportswall already)

If you guys know anyone, or are in close contact with a company, please let me know!

- Casters, Streamers, referees and admin

I also desperatly need the following roles to contribute to the weekly tournament:

- Caster: Someone who can shoutcast the tournament on the 7th day. The will be a livestream, and a discord channel. for the caster to join. There can also be a duo casting crew, and I need as many casters as I can find!

- Streamer: As stated above: there will be a livestream channel setup for esportswall (actually, there already is: twitch.tv/esportswall). But, if eSportswall gets bigger, there will be only major tournament streams on the channel. So we need some streamers to stream the tournament aswell if they want to!

- Referee: To monitor the whole tournament, know all the rules and watch for bugs and misplays.

- Admin: An Admin helps me to organize every weeks tournament, and will be overall admin for the game Trackmania for eSportswall.

I hope this is clear for all of you. If you have any questions, have information or you want to aply for one of the roles, please let me know at:

tomoggel@gmail.com or
@esportTom on twitter

Thanks a lot for having faith in this beautiful project!
remav1c

Post by remav1c »

UPDATE:

We will start with the Trackmania tournaments hopefully from next week. Players can register on www.esportswall.com and they will get a link and password to the private server of esportswall. Tihs will probably run for six days. The top 10 (or 8, or whatever suits best) players will advance to the final on a certain day that yet has to be specified.

On this day, players will drive against eachother on different maps in the rounds mode, and we will provide a livestream with casters!

The prizes are still being worked on, but we have contacted Nadeo, Ubisoft and Acer to provide us some cool prizes for the best drivers out there! This will be a weekly tournament.

Feedback is welcome. Also, I'm looking for casters and admins!

Thanks!

Tom
Content manager for eSports Wall
Palteza

Post by Palteza »

Add your cup on the calendar: https://maniacalendar.com/contribute

Gl with the organization :thumbsup:
remav1c

Post by remav1c »

Will do when a date is confirmed. Thank you!
Miss

Post by Miss »

Is this only on Stadium?
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
remav1c

Post by remav1c »

@Miss yes. Only Trackmania 2 stadium.
remav1c

Post by remav1c »

Event is added to the calendar! view it here: https://maniacalendar.com/event/193

Return to “Community / Events / CHANNELS”