New weekly Trackmania eSport events, with your help!

Find all the medias (videos/artwork/wallpapers and more) created by the Maniaplanet Community as well as the events organized by them and the CHANNELS information!

Moderator: English Moderator

remav1c

New weekly Trackmania eSport events, with your help!

Post by remav1c »

Hi Readers of the Mania Planet forum,

I’m Tom, writer for the website esportswall.com. A fresh, interactive and professional platform for esport players. Esportswall wants to create a full esports experience for a wide range of players. There are weekly free tournaments with professional casters, admins and a livestream. Subscribers can also register to a league in a certain game. This league provides heads on competition with great prizes to be rewarded at the end of the league.

At the moment, eSportswall offers a wide range of games such as League of Legends, Hearthstone and Overwatch. We would also like to add Trackmania to this list, but we need the help of the community to do so!

My question is: Would you be interested to participate in a weekly Trackmania eSports tournament or league? Would you like to help me to promote the website, or the events?

I need to know if there are enough players that want to participate before we can actually add Trackmania to the list of games esportswall offers. Also, shoutcasters, admins and sponsors need to be found.

I believe this could give a boost to the Trackmania community in general and provide a fun and competitive scene for the many drivers out there on the tracks.

The new website http://esportswall.com will launch September the 9th!

If you would like more information about esportswall, please reply to this message, send an email to tomoggel@gmail.com or contact info@esportswall.com.

Thanks in advance,

Tom
Writer for esportswall.com
oiram456

Re: New weekly Trackmania eSport events, with your help!

Post by oiram456 »

Sounds interesting :thumbsup:
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Palteza

Post by Palteza »

Which weekly format would you like to launch ?
remav1c

Post by remav1c »

Thanks for the replies guys!

As for the format, I'm not quite sure yet. I'm talking to alot of different people now to get everything straightend out. which is alot of work...

For now, to start and test, I'm thinking about a timetrial 6-day qualifier. Which means there will be a server online for 6 days, where players drive one map and set a time. The best 16 players advance to the K.O. phase of the tournament on the seventh day.

Then, there will be two servers running. One with eight people from the first 16 who qualified, and one with the other eight people who qualified. This will be in rounds mode.

4 people in each server go to the next round, until we have 4 left who drive the final for the prizes!

This is just an idea, and I'm really not experienced with organizing tournaments in this format. that's why I need help! What do you say? If you have tips or questions, feel free to respond!
wazerti

Post by wazerti »

Interrested too, good project ! :thumbsup:
remav1c

Post by remav1c »

The website is now opened! Please stay tuned, because the first trackmania tournaments will be organized in a couple of weeks! For any questions please twitter me at @eSportTom.

I will update everything about Trackmania on eSportswall here!
lebossnico1001

Post by lebossnico1001 »

Why don't you try also shootmania ? :D Why only TM ?
Palteza

Post by Palteza »

Add your cup to the calendar to improve your visibility: http://maniacalendar.com/contribute

You can add the cup now and add the dates later if they are not decided yet.
remav1c

Post by remav1c »

Thanks for all the replies! @ lebossnico1001 Yes, we will maybe add Shootmania later, but for now, we are focusing on Trackmania.

@ Palteza Thank you very much for that info, I will post it as soon we have a date confirmed for the first tournament!
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

remav1c wrote:Thanks for all the replies! @ lebossnico1001 Yes, we will maybe add Shootmania later, but for now, we are focusing on Trackmania.
Yay! Cool! :clap:
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server

Return to “Community / Events / CHANNELS”