Find all the medias (videos/artwork/wallpapers and more) created by the Maniaplanet Community as well as the events organized by them and the CHANNELS information!
Moderator: English Moderator
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 12 Jun 2016, 11:52
i posted it before, but its been a while since and i posted it in closed Subforum.
So, i decided to post it again in the Community Forums.
I have two ideas for Lagoon Mods and i'm sure they would fit perfectly into the Lagoon Secenery.
I'm not skilled enough to do mods by myself. So i hope someone who is, loves the ideas, too and do this.
- The first idea, is a "Sonic, the Hedgehog" Mod. The Lagoon Scenery could be perfect for this! Lagoon is fast, Sonic is fast! Yeah!
- The second one is a "Pirates (of the Caribean)" Mod. With a wooden Rollercoaster, Pirateships and overall looking of this kind of age.
This are the two most important ideas i had, i would love to see to come to truth! Hope someone love this ideas,too.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 25 Mar 2018, 17:21
Ideas are nice and I would be really glad to see lagoon mods, but I'm not sure that these will happen. Ever since MP4 update modding became more difficult (or people simply don't make mods as often anymore?). On Mainiapark site (and anywhere else for that matter), I cannot find a single lagoon mod.
- Posts: 1905
- Joined: 07 Nov 2010, 13:17
- Location: United States
I like the Pirate theme idea.
Not sure it even has to be a mod with the new item capabilities. Perhaps just a good item kit could be done by someone.
Of course the there is a limit to item usage on a map.
But, a few things like ship ruins, treasure chests, pirate caves, rope bridges, skeletons, dynamite boxes etc... Could be fun.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 16GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
- Posts: 1051
- Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43
You should contact Wraight ( If I'm correct ) about it , he is a Master in building Mods.
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
- Posts: 14288
- Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 19:10
- Location: Europe
You mean Wraith
maniaplanet forum global
with FAQ, Support, Wiki, Tutorials, Community activities, and much more.
System specs: Intel i7-970 12GB RAM, nVidia GTX 970, Creative SB X-Fi, 2xSSD
- Posts: 2224
- Joined: 27 Jul 2014, 20:31
- Manialink: trackmaniaone
- Location: Germany » Saxony » Chemnitz
I wonder how there is no official mod yet.. but it seems like the player number on lagoon is just too low. However, I am currently working with lagoon textures and modding, but I can't promise to release it to publicity
- Posts: 574
- Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 16:13
- Location: UK, North East, Durham
I am out of doing mods for any worlds, due to couple things.
1. No graphics card till the 28/4/2018 lol not the best but it get me off using on board graphics "ASUS Strix 1050ti"
2. specular textures i simply can not get my head around it, sorry, over the years of doing mods i have been lucky to get help from 4 great people, sadly three of them not around anymore and the 4th got NO time for helping me.
Now if someone wants to help me and make the specular textures when i am finished making mods, i can have a play around with lagoon, but first i would have to make a text mod to see whats or what
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests