Will there be a Hello Planet #8?

Find all the medias (videos/artwork/wallpapers and more) created by the Maniaplanet Community as well as the events organized by them and the CHANNELS information!

Moderator: English Moderator

niarfman

Re: Will there be a Hello Planet #8?

Post by niarfman »

I can only be 100% agree with your analysis, Hylis, spending time on UI Management for being able to ease its management and gain a lot of time in the further modification is a very good point.

Again, I love this game, and I only compare to other titles where it's far easier for me to be able to play online.

I am taking in account also my profile : A full time employee with the desire to disconnect brain when playing. In this case, I am expecting for an easy way to access the games I want to play. Sometimes I am also curious and I try to go deeper in the huge possibilities offered by ManiaPlanet. UI has the challenge to both be accessible and allow an access to all ManiaPlanet is able to offer... This is not an easy task at all. But it can be done smartly, I want to stay confident in the next releases :)

Good luck in this task :thumbsup:

PS: I'm very happy to see you are going to hire some people, that means ManiaPlanet is not dead and maybe players will come back or new players will join :)
Ľѷҳ Choupa Oups! ツ
Skyslide

Post by Skyslide »

About chase, when will we be able to use custom checkpoints for chase maps?
eg in rpg we have to use nadeo checkpoint all over, and they doesnt fit the theme at all :/
moimoi69

Post by moimoi69 »

I look forward to this update and hope that the Maniplanet community evolves and grows in capacity. Because this game needs players and competition like zerator does...
Rots
Translator
Translator

Post by Rots »

xdd
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006

Return to “Community / Events / CHANNELS”