[Important] @nadeo why dont u EXPLAIN Scripts mode ?

Find all the medias (videos/artwork/wallpapers and more) created by the Maniaplanet Community as well as the events organized by them and the CHANNELS information!

Moderator: English Moderator

BestNoob

[Important] @nadeo why dont u EXPLAIN Scripts mode ?

Post by BestNoob »

Scripts seems to be very useful to create own gamemodes , but as with much other things the documentation is missing. :teub:
and yes i know about: https://doc.maniaplanet.com/maniascript/

But i mean you did not explained this for TitlePack Creators .... didnt saw a single TitlePack with a ported or working custom scriptmode...

I want to host servers not only for standard modes, but no one told the creators of Titlepacks that they need to be aware of this, and so as
example i am not able to host a Platform server. (yes i can host but the gamemode is without effect ?! And none of the Server Controller can handle the Script)

also NADEOCLOUD function is not fully documentated.

As example all non updated scripts now miss this file and are no longer working ?!

Code: Select all

Modes/TrackMania/ModeBase.Script.txt is deprecated
Use Modes/TrackMania/Base/ModeBase.Script.txt instead
or update to Modes/TrackMania/Base/ModeTrackMania.Script.txt
So the only modes working with the Titlepacks (if up to date) are this ones or ??? Because they are the basic and all custom scripts are no longer working correctly ?!

Trackmania
Chase
Cup
Laps
Rounds
Team
TeamAttack
TimeAttack
TMSplitScreen_Competition

ShootMania
Melee
ModeMatchmaking
Realm
SiegeV1
TimeAttack

But if the Titlepack creators doesnt implemented nadeocloud their scripts are outdated ??!!

And if i saw this correctly also multiplayer ranking (global, local etc. ) is handled by script so if this is not up to date or correctly implemented .....?!

So that Servers are able to use Dedimania ..... The CREATORS of TitlePacks need to post their Scripts there ?!

http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewforum.php?id=17

If i misunderstood smth. pls clearify.
To join my TM Servers, search for: bestnoob :thumbsup:
Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: [Important] @nadeo why dont u EXPLAIN Scripts mode ?

Post by Eole »

Contribute to the ManiaPlanet documentation on GitHub
A question about ManiaScript? Ask it here!

Return to “Community / Events / CHANNELS”