xray´s MP4 skins & objects

Find all the medias (videos/artwork/wallpapers and more) created by the Maniaplanet Community as well as the events organized by them and the CHANNELS information!

Moderator: English Moderator

xrayjay

Re: xray´s tm² skins & objects

Post by xrayjay »

Soprah wrote: Looks massive, but I would like to see a bit more detail in the textures. They look repetitive. Maybe pay a bit more attention to the UV-mapping process. Or edit the texture to create more versions of it. Then you would be able to place different textures on the model (You know this technique as an expert of modeling, I am sure). :yes:
sure but for things like this i have to do a compromise between size and detail and in cause that this is just an "useless" scenery object i decided to do it more basic without much small details. Ofc this could be much more detailed and i would make it more detailed but the embed gap distract that...
:thumbsup:
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

Oh ye, this makes sense. I totally forgot the size limit! I just realised that's it even more difficult than I originally thought it to be. Keep going xray, you are totally a great enrichment for this community!

@TMarc,
wow, I just researched your movie title.. and it's a bit too old :mrgreen: The movie I was thinking of is a bit newer but still ~ 10 years old. I remember watching it when I was a kid. Thanks for your suggestion anyways :thumbsup:
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

:lol:
Then perhaps "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow"? ;)
xrayjay

Post by xrayjay »

Long time since my last skin :) TrackmaniaTurbo is nice so i decided to do a TMT skin :thumbsup:
free - 0 planets
> http://www.maniapark.com/ressource.php?id=2902

:pop:
xrayjay

Post by xrayjay »

As i´ve been asked, here´s a Valley stock version of this skin (will work only in Valley env, but small download^^)
free - 0 planets
> http://www.maniapark.com/ressource.php?id=2904

riolu

Post by riolu »

:thx:
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

For such kinds of mountain sides I've waited long (and used other tricks like mixmapping), nice :thumbsup:
Rots
Translator
Translator

Post by Rots »

canyon dirt nascar cups incoming.
TrackMania Original brought me here... Here I am since 2006

Return to “Community / Events / CHANNELS”