IMC6 - Infernal Movie Contest 6! (RESULTS P11)

All the medias created by the community.

Moderator: English Moderator

FRAxRevoCHX

Re: IMC6 - Infernal Movie Contest 6! (NOW JUDGING)

Post by FRAxRevoCHX » 02 Nov 2013, 11:22

:roflol:

I have been hearing about this speech, people saying Hylis has talked about the IMC series on the ESWC scene... I'm dying to see a video of this, but can't find a link or something. I don't really know where to look, and I'm also a lazy guy :mrgreen: Can somebody share a link here please ?

As for the Purification's video beeing shown there, it's no problem ;) But you have to know that the judging is absolutely not done (I'm the only person to have made an approximative ranking yet). So Purification is not declared winner or anything ! I'm still looking for judges. SiH will be in, so I still need 1 or 2 judges to have a total of 3 or 4 people judging the videos. I may ask Yrp360, who also helped for IMC5. Don't hesitate to tell me guys if you have ideas on that matter.

I would like the other participants to keep their videos private until the results are published. Especially if, on a kind proposal from Infarctus, we organize a live event in streaming to announce the rankings and show all the videos. That would be spoiled if everybody already had broadcasted their work. So please keep you videos secret, and I will come back to Infarctus to see what we can do :)
Subaru: louder than your mum last night.

eyebo
Translator
Translator

Post by eyebo » 02 Nov 2013, 11:30

FRAxRevoCHX wrote:Can somebody share a link here please ?
Here you go:
http://www.tm-tube.com/video/29081/

:thumbsup:
My tracks on: Mania Exchange (TM2) | TrackMania Exchange (TMUF)

For the devs: Ryzen 7 1800X / 32GB RAM / GTX 1080 (477.22) @ 3840x2160 / Win10 64bit

Omnixor
Translator
Translator

Post by Omnixor » 02 Nov 2013, 11:30

- staff head of ESL TM²Stadium -

FRAxRevoCHX

Post by FRAxRevoCHX » 02 Nov 2013, 11:49

Thanks ! :thumbsup:

TMarc

Post by TMarc » 02 Nov 2013, 13:18

The PGW would have been a great opportunity to show the 3 best videos on the stage ;)
If I did not get it wrong, Hylis has announced more events for the 10 years of TrackMania,
perhaps there will be a TrackMania / ManiaPlanet only LAN party?
maniaplanet forum global moderator

Link list with FAQ, Support, Wiki, Tutorials, Community activities, and much more.

System specs: Intel i7-970 12GB RAM, nVidia RTX 2060 6GB, Creative SB X-Fi, 2xSSD 1xHDD

Alinoa
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Alinoa » 04 Nov 2013, 10:38

I think that Hylis was talking about the LANniversary and events that will happen until 14th December as TM lans in some countries (by the way you are welcome to contact maniaplanet@ubisoft.com if you want to host a lan party^^),
special online events organized by players, the announce of the creation contests results, etc.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

TMarc

Post by TMarc » 04 Nov 2013, 22:12

The question now is: will it be the good opportunity for IMC6 to reveal the rankings, and present the 3 best movies then?

For more infos about the TrackMania events see also the recent blog :thumbsup:

Link list with FAQ, Support, Wiki, Tutorials, Community activities, and much more.

System specs: Intel i7-970 12GB RAM, nVidia RTX 2060 6GB, Creative SB X-Fi, 2xSSD 1xHDD

Alinoa
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Alinoa » 05 Nov 2013, 10:38

The three finalist winners are welcome to send an email at maniaplanet@ubisoft.com after the Mania Actu show and then depending on the events calendar, we can highlight their videos on TM Facebook.
GL to all entries ^_^
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

FRAxRevoCHX

Post by FRAxRevoCHX » 02 Dec 2013, 18:29

Hey guys,

Just to let you know that judging is almost done. However, I'm having some health issues and therefore lack of motivation, so please be patient ;)

TMarc

Post by TMarc » 02 Dec 2013, 18:43

Take your time, and recover soon :thx:

Return to “Medias”