THREE STAGES - Episode I out now!

All the medias created by the community.

Moderator: English Moderator

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

THREE STAGES - Episode I out now!

Post by Florenzius »

Hi there,

as many know yet, i'm a little bit more active on MP. But in the "offline"-time i don't just made a break... I worked on some new stuff.

For seaside, i built many new objects... Pictures and a gameplay-video of the reworked menu are coming in a few minutes, so don't close the tab ;)

And I worked (and we are working still ^^ ) with my friend on a film-project. Here is the trailer. (Some scenes are not very accurate, but in the final-film all scenes are accurate ;) . I hope you like it <3 )

The film is very expensive and the trailer was it too. And please remember everytime. We are students, so 8 - 15.10 'o' clock schooltime + 1-2 hours freetime (maniaplanet-time) is very hard to manage. So don't say on little mistakes, we are shit.

I hope, the work will be good and you like it, see u soon :)
Last edited by Florenzius on 05 May 2016, 12:20, edited 6 times in total.
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Back with some new stuff...

Post by Florenzius »

I released the trailer, hope u like it ^^
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Demented

Post by Demented »

It looks very well done to me.
:thumbsup:
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

We need your voices!

Post by Florenzius »

Whoops, i deleted the post :oops:
Demented wrote:It looks very well done to me.
:thumbsup:

nice that you like it :thumbsup:

##EDIT: For the film, we need you. But you don't have to do anything... Ok, just speak. In the film are three persons and they want to master all three stages (9 tracks). For these persons, we need voices. We can't speak them^^

I tested some online-text-to-speak-generators, but the voices are like a machine. So if you have time and want to get 10000 planets, write me a pm and i give you all informations ;)

Thanks!
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

looks like nobody wants to do it :(
/\rkady
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Film-PROJECT "Three Stages" - Voices needed!

Post by Florenzius »

Please, community, give me a chance... :(

I can't done a film without voices, because i need the voices first and then i have to trimm all scenes to the voice. If you wre ready for it, I will give you 15000 planets and then we can start creating it, but before i have to check, wheter you are ready.

Please
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Again the urgent recommendation to first finish one project you have started, and to make this well.

And not start dozens of new projects in parallel.
Only announcements don't bring anything valuable, and only unfinished stuff only deception. :oops:
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

But here the only problem is, that we need the sounds first, because we can render the scenes, because it will be poor, to have a voice with the lenght 15 seconds and the scene is 10 seconds. The scenes are dynamic, the voices not.

Soon i release all stuff from seaside to download... There were many problems with textures etc. and i don't found any solution, so if anybody can help me with the problems, it will be good, if not, anyone who knows the solutions, can continue if he want...
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
wooloo

Post by wooloo »

Hey Flo.
Sorry, but I really have to agree with TMarc - the past has shown that projects like this are mostly not succeeding.
And I definitely think that voices are dynamic btw.
I just worked on a score for a film project wehre I got a raw-cut completly without voices and fx. Then they recorded the voices, added my music and as a final step they made the final cut, so everything fits. That might be more work but, to be very honest: even if I could voiceact properly, I wouldn't participate because it's not sure enough that it will be finished and in the best case a good product at the end. That's also why I stopped making the soundtrack for Seaside for the moment. (I got to talk with you about seaside anyway, but I guess that's better on skype.)
Please don't get me wrong, this really isn't meant mean. You know I always supported you, it's only an honest advice.
Greetings, Luis
orbiting around maniaplanet
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Film-PROJECT "Three Stages"

Post by Florenzius »

Hi,

It takes a long time, but i have 7 minutes! Not many, but good because it's hard. If anyone want to see the current film, just write me via PM and i send it, because i don't want to spoiler. Ok, i have many voices. But not from here. From Mr.DvD's forum. Thanks to all there.

Current voices: Ropesbart, Oreca|Shadow, Konterra, Yves G., angiech

Here is the first wallpaper of it. And believe me, it's very good (the film).

http://i.imgur.com/qMXYOrJ.jpg

Best regards
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT

Return to “Medias”