THREE STAGES - Episode I out now!

All the medias created by the community.

Moderator: English Moderator

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Film-PROJECT "Three Stages"

Post by Florenzius »

Good news :D

I think, we will release the 1st of three episodes in a month. But there is a little mistake... Who finds it first, gives a :thx:

It will be ~8 minutes long and the other parts too, so it will be ~30 minutes long.

best regards
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Yo all, some news:

We're currently on the precomp '9'. We have almost all audio-files of the characters and the most animations are done. Here i give you the complete precomp '9' and I'm proud to tell you that I'm working on precomp '10' currently. But anyway the most work isn't done. I have to change almost everything, but more below.

Link to YT: (It's only for this Forum, so please don't share the link -> it's a non-listed video)
We have the first stage "Stadium" done, but we still need a 3rd person: BILL. He's the driver who crashes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYvJxIZNJ6c
Ok, now to the current problem: TrackMania Turbo was released and I got Sony Vegas Pro 13.

So now it would be better to improve it with TrackMania Turbo (but there will be only one stage, because it's many work :mrgreen: -> WHAT ENVI YOU PREVER?)

And i have some more options to make better clips -> watch the latest videos, 60fps, better resolution. So it can take some more time before I release the 1st episode (as you know now maybe the 1st and last episode xD).

I hope you like it,
Bye :D
Last edited by Florenzius on 09 Apr 2016, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

What about pasting a clickable link? :roll:
kripkee

Post by kripkee »

TMarc wrote:What about pasting a clickable link? :roll:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYvJxIZNJ6c :roll:
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

That's not the point, kripkee :roll:

If Florenzius wants that people watch it, instead of using silly big font for nothing, he could have used a link instead.
One-click-solution ;)
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Done. What about it? Feedback? :D
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

:shock: this was ... unexpected, that's the least I can tell.

Ok, first there were some Florenzius-typical typos in English text... Really, you should improve your writing a lot, unless you want to keep them as kind of running gag at the end ;)

The camera movements are almost perfect and smooth, the choice of music is great.
And you're trying to tell some history, a TM movie, like we have seen already in IMC, very interesting :thumbsup:
But I did not understand the disappearance of the one driver in the wall ride. We have to find him after the race... which did not really end, and suddenly all cars stop in the middle of the race?
Also during the movie, there are parts which take longer but don't tell much.

On the other hand, nice effects, like the footwalk sound towards the podium the days before the race, and the helicopter sound from top view.

Final credits are missing, don't forget them.

And you could perhaps add some more colors, at least some times, because I have the impression you took a kind of gray/blue filter and everything looks washed out a bit. Or is this desired? Memories to an old time?

I think you're on a good way. :clap:
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Hi and thank you for the great review :thx:

Hm... yea, it's not easy to write long texts with a "okay"-english :P , but the most typos are from the fast writing^^ I hope not only you like the music, because to be honest i didn't found the best tracks and I have to pay attention about the GEMA. More than 10 videos was blocked by them, because i used non-bought music. The most if from "No Copyright Sounds". Yes, I think you're a bit "confused" with some scenes, because we're still have not all audiotracks with the voice. We still need an announcer, who says
still missing wrote:"3-2-1-GO! ; Good luck ; The first drivers passed the first round! GOGOGO! ; The last round started! Let's see how long you can keep your luck! ; That was a great race! Let's see who is the winner! ; The winner is.... TEAM BATTLEGROUND!! Good job!"
The 3rd racer (Bill) has a big crash (as you can see) and then you can hear a little impact-sound, where the car in the original map glitched through some grids^^ There "Bill" lost his contact to the other two of his team. The cars stop in the middle of the race, because it's a multilap-Track :mrgreen: . You can see the "Multilap"-Start-Block behind the "last" scene in the race, where all cars brakes...

What do you mean with "Final Credits"? I wrote almost all credits in the pre-intro...

Ah, the colors: I love the effect of low saturation^^ But later I saw, It doesn't fits to the film, so in the "remake" I won't do it. memoried to an old time would be a good idea, but the viewers have to see it. Maybe a diary-entry, but I will think about it.

Thanks, I hope it will be my first done project :yes:

EDIT: ah and @forum: i will give you some next links to the next precomps if you want.
EDIT: I need a announcer for the race and for the pre-intro who explains the stadium. I think my father doesn't speak english well^^
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Film-PROJECT "THREE STAGES" 2.0!!!

Post by Florenzius »

Hi there,

I created it again from scratch with TrackMania Turbo. I created a completely new (and better :P ) tv-spot and I hope you like it. I will release the next Precomp (0.5 or 0.6) next week or earlier^^

But not for all, sorry. I don't want to spoiler. Just write me via PM and I will give you the link, put pssst... it's secret ^_^
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Film-PROJECT "THREE STAGES" 2.0!!!

Post by Florenzius »

Hi there,

I got it to add more than one ghost in a replay ;)

I'm done with the first race, but I ask myself: "Are the skins good, best genious of the world?".

What do you think? My first Idea is this one: http://i.imgur.com/LAx9Cty.jpg

Red: Team "Heavy Cars"
Blue: Team "Battleground" with our persons...
Green: Team "Dead Road"

What do you say? Is it too coloured or okay?
Last edited by Florenzius on 24 Apr 2016, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT

Return to “Medias”