florenzius' videos

All the medias created by the community.

Moderator: English Moderator

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

florenzius' videos

Post by Florenzius »

Hey,

here i post sometimes good videos. Mostly about TMT, because there the MediaTracker is awesome.

Here my first: TrackMania Turbo is... COLORFUL
Link: https://youtu.be/zRDxqXw3GaE

Have fun :)
Last edited by Florenzius on 19 Aug 2018, 18:19, edited 10 times in total.
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
Darkhawk

Re: Florenzius' YT-Videos

Post by Darkhawk »

the effect with the skin change is nicely done but other than that the video is quite boring because most of the time you just see the car from behind, driving the track.

Also maybe you should try to drive the track you want in your video more often to have a good run on it. i get ddistracted from the effects when i see the car hitting walls and stuff.
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Hm, its hard to drive good with ~20 fps :roll: :cry:
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Ok, here is my next (it taked 5 days, so I would be happy if you watch it ;) )

The Beauty Of Valley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XcWiZW ... e=youtu.be
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

What did you learn in English :roll: it took 5 days.

A pity that you destroyed the romantic mood of the nice castle with all those panels.
Especially the backside view with the helicopter is ugly.
And why do you tell that the night mood is ugly, show the day mood only 5s, and then make it also very ugly with this long duration greenish filter? Image

"not much liked" :|
TheBigMiike

Post by TheBigMiike »

I liked the first minute of the video ;) . Nice shots but I don't see the point of shaking the camera during the camera travelling.

I agree with TMarc. The green / blue filter is ugly :?
Image Image
quadkillgod

Post by quadkillgod »

1st vid :
Driving skills werent that impressive HUE HUE HUE.
And you synced the skin changes with the music, but once the music went faster you stopped... To me that felt a bit 'lazy'.

6/10

2nd vid :
I dont share your sens of humor. Didnt like the text either.
I wont rate this hehe.

Anyways, keep up the good work :)
Darkhawk

Post by Darkhawk »

Feedback for the 2nd movie:

The first part is fine and maybe you should have sticked to that stuff. Instead you come up with waaay too much boring text and later a blue-ish filter over the driving which doesn't make the environment look better but instead hurts my eyes while looking at it!

So a few questions from me:

- Why this blue filter? As stated above it hurts my eyes so i could barely watch it to the end. Maybe this is just me but the effect seems completely displaced.

- Why this black background with "supposed to be" funny text? 70% of the whole video is full of this!

- Why not just make it a scenery movie? You had the perfect first few seconds /first minute for this but left it behind for a pretty boring run.

- Why didn't you add any camera perspectives during the run? There was only this one angle at the end but the whole run is basically the replay cam and nothing more. Really sad because you showed us at the first few mins that you can do much more.

So as conclusion:

The movie feels unfinished. The beginning has so much potential but the rest of the movie really sucks completely to say it directly. The text on black background, the blue filter, the run with no real camera changes besides the end.

I would really love to know how it could take you 5 days? did you work on it for 5 mins each day or what? :roflol:
Zooz

Post by Zooz »

ManiaDesign wrote:Hm, its hard to drive good with ~20 fps :roll: :cry:
It sounds like you are recording while driving? Why? You should use the in-game video renderer (part of the replay editor) to make good-looking movies, that is what it is for.
Image [CMC]Zooz | tracks - team - youtubes - ET competitions
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Darkhawk wrote: 1- Why this blue filter? As stated above it hurts my eyes so i could barely watch it to the end. Maybe this is just me but the effect seems completely displaced.

2- Why this black background with "supposed to be" funny text? 70% of the whole video is full of this!

3- Why not just make it a scenery movie? You had the perfect first few seconds /first minute for this but left it behind for a pretty boring run.

4- Why didn't you add any camera perspectives during the run? There was only this one angle at the end but the whole run is basically the replay cam and nothing more. Really sad because you showed us at the first few mins that you can do much more.

So as conclusion:

The movie feels unfinished. The beginning has so much potential but the rest of the movie really sucks completely to say it directly. The text on black background, the blue filter, the run with no real camera changes besides the end.

I would really love to know how it could take you 5 days? did you work on it for 5 mins each day or what? :roflol:
1. I just wanted to add a bit more contrast, I used Sony Vegas, but maybe i choosed the wrong preset, so the scene with the color-fx was broken :cry:

Btw. yes, it took 5 days. Play with my shitty PC and you know it!

2. Just a test.
3. Too less creativity for scenes like this.
4. I do it next time better.
Zooz wrote:
ManiaDesign wrote:Hm, its hard to drive good with ~20 fps :roll: :cry:
It sounds like you are recording while driving? Why? You should use the in-game video renderer (part of the replay editor) to make good-looking movies, that is what it is for.
Do you think I can create a good video while racing and in the replay-editor? Of course I used the replay-editor or you can't see the video in 60fps.
TMarc wrote:What did you learn in English :roll: it took 5 days.

A pity that you destroyed the romantic mood of the nice castle with all those panels.
Especially the backside view with the helicopter is ugly.
And why do you tell that the night mood is ugly, show the day mood only 5s, and then make it also very ugly with this long duration greenish filter? Image

"not much liked" :|
I everytime try to write well, but if i have one failing, the world crashes...

I didn't say ugly. ok, not much liked.

Bye
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT

Return to “Medias”