[Video] Cannibal Crops (Freestyle)

All the medias created by the community.

Moderator: English Moderator

Blacky.

[Video] Cannibal Crops (Freestyle)

Post by Blacky. »

Here it is, the first freestyle video of the Pf'z Team on TM² !!! (spoiler alert : only two members of the team, the budget was a little tight)

To those who don't know who the hell we are, it's okay, we haven't been very active since TM² came out, but at the time, we were a freestyle team operating on TMUF.

Some will say it's a mirage or an urban legend : a project that should have seen the light of day a few years ago, but for various reasons, it came out much later on. Among these reasons are losses of replays and renders, computer problems, and most of all : my lazy ass.
I kinda took the habit, as the team leader, to "delegate" all the work. But for this vid, I had the good idea to do it all by myself, which kindaaaa delayed the whole process. Oops. My bad.

But stop it with the bullshit, Cannibal Crops (this pun is punishable of death penalty in several countries) is full of fat, raw tricks on a Metal backdrop, cuz I like savage music and I'm the local edgelord. If it's not your cup of tea, you can always mute the video, I won't mind. You do you (poseur).
It's not a revolution in the freestyle genre, but as a far as I'm concerned, I don't think it has been a very exploited type of gameplay on TM², so it can't hurt.

So, lay back, take of your shoes, get cozy, and enjoy as you should these 4 or so minutes of raw freestyle.
:pil

THE YOUTUBE LINK : https://youtu.be/GOPorQDEM3w
TM TUBA : coming soune

Last but not least, I'd like to apologize for the poor quality on Youtube, I have followed a dozen of tutorials about rendering and uploading and such, but when there are many things moving on screen, YouTube compresses it like mad, so there might be a few botched pixels here and there.

;)

Return to “Medias”