- Screens are located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\ManiaPlanet\ScreenShots folder
- Press * to disable HUD (if needed)
Please, don't post the original BMP captures. Use Paint.NET, Irfanview etc. to convert screenshots to JPG/PNG's. You can of course use MSPaint but the JPG quality is not very good, in my opinion.
Image hosting sites:
http://minus.com (without account, files stay stored for 30 days only)
Spotted a very nice looking section on hawkwing's Fever track. Worth a screen or two!
Here is another tutorial done by Eyebo:
eyebo wrote: ↑29 Feb 2012, 22:13Here's a quick tutorial:
Here's a screenshot of the menu for quick reference:
- Load a replay in the replay editor.
- Remove the race cam and add a custom camera.
- Turn on AnchorRot and AnchorVis.
- Place the camera where you want in relation to the car.
- Change Anchor to whatever ghost replay you are using.
- Copy the middle keyframe to the first and last keyframes of the custom camera clip by first selecting the keyframe you are copying TO, then holding CTRL and clicking the middle keyframe (which is the keyframe you're copying FROM). Do the same for the end keyframe. Select it first, then hold CTRL, and click the middle keyframe to copy it's positional data to the last keyframe.
- Now select the middle keyframe and take the shot in the editor using the in-game screenshot tool labeled JPG at bottom left in the replay editor. Set the motion blur to Full, Half, or Quarter. And then set it to whatever time you desire. Play around to see what yields the results you want. Try something like 0.10 to start with.
Here's an example I just made using this technique:
This tutorial has been updated in February 2018.