All the events created by the community

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

[all TM²]Information on events linked to all TM² titles

Post by Alinoa »

Mapping contest

http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 52#p182952
kripkee wrote:Welcom to the Manialink Solomode Mapping Contest #1 Race

For some days I released the Manialink Solomode. Some of you should see the "FunCampaing" on this Manialink. Well, here is the answer: You can play here maps from the community in the areas Race - Stunt - Plattform - RPG. The areas Stunt - Plattform - RPG are currently disabled, you can play them later for the next contest.

This contest is the part for Race area. Now I begin with the rules of this contest:
You can chose your name in whatever you want. Please don't use rasist words or other bad things. The name of the must be complete in Black $000

Tags for:
Stadium: "MLSS - mapname" (ManialinkSolomodeStadium)
Valley: "MLSV - mapname" (ManialinkSolomodeValley)
Canyon: "MLSC - mapname (ManialinkSolomodeCanyon)

Your maps should have:
Length: 20-360 Seconds (singlelap) - multilap not longer than 20 Minutes
Style: Tech/Speed/Fullspeed (no lol like the a08 Maps)
Checkpoints: every way must be respawnable
Level: Variable - the judges deside which level get your map
Dekoration: should be there, but not overloaded.
Others: The way should be findable (still with signs).
Flow, Smoothness, Transitons are not really important, it should be driveable for everyone.
You can send a maxium 5 map each enviroment.
Deadline 8th September european Time.

You have to send your maps to manialinkkripke@gmx.de
(later I will add on the profile on the manialink the upload window)

Currently there are 100.000 Planets in the pot. how much planets do you can win is variable. The number and the level of your maps play a important role to win Planet (If you don't like Planets, you can get them in Coppers in with the same value). I will post a long excel table with the results.

If you have question about this contest, ask here in this topic

I wish you good luck and have fun with mapping :D

Cheers,
Kripke

Edit:The total of the planets are not fix, the prices can be higher
Edit2: If you win, you can upload your maps on TMX/MX if you like..
Edit3: You can build your stadium Maps TMNF too
Edit4: Blockmix is allowed - but if your map have somewhere texture bugs, this map will be disqualified
Edit5: If someone like, can somebody traduce this in the France/other areas? :thumbsup:
--
Manialink: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22076
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
bervt

Re: [all TM²]Information on events linked to all TM² titles

Post by bervt »

for the cap arena we can add or remouve a game so to see what would you like , here is a vote
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wVr4yU ... I/viewform
GPU:GTX 770 2Go
Moth:Msi z87-gd65
HDD(s):ssd Samsung 240Go
Sound:Realtek HD
Peripherals:corsair k70 , steelseries sensei ,sennheiser HD 429, Blue yeti
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hide&Seek evenings

http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 99#p229799
Marius89 wrote:Hey guys :)

I plan to organise a Hide&Seek evening in TM2 again, this time in the Multienvironment Titlepack!
This means we can play maps of all 3 environments together for the first time.

Date: Wednesday, 1. of October 19:00 CEST ( = 17:00 GMT)
Server: "Hide&Seek" in Multi-Environment Titlepack
Password: hs
Teamspeak: 178.33.71.193:9987 (Mania-Actu)

On most other days there is always a competition, so I hope that Wednesday works for you. Start is set to 19:00 as some players might leave early within the week, but you can ofcourse join later to the party as well. Server will be renamed and maps added around 1 hour before, so no need to search for it now. For more fun, let's meet in Teamspeak, we'll find a channel there.
;)

If you would like to build maps for the fun event, I'd appreciate this a lot and would make sure those new maps definitely get played! Just pm me to send me your creations!
:)

At the moment the maps we use will be a mix of:
- the newest league maps
- some pure Hide&Seek maps (big areas with many hiding spots)
- Seek maps (those multilaps where you are only allowed to drive in one direction and can't escape the track)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it's new for you, please take a look at the RULES:

This is a fun event. You don't need to train sth for it. Just join at this evening. If you can't join in time, you can also join later. We play that so long until all players left.

Here is how Hide&Seek works
Begin of a map:
There is red team and blue team. One player is in one of the teams, all other players are in the other team. This one guy has to catch the other players. When a map begins, this player has to wait 30 seconds at the start to give the other players some distance before he starts catching.

During the map:
If the one guy catches a player of the other team (when his car touches the car of the other player), he writes the name into the chat and the other guy has to change the team. After that both players continue catching. Every player they catch has to change the team and catch with them, until all players got caught. A few things are not allowed:
- It is not allowed to leave the map editor area. That means you are not allowed to drive outside the area, where it is possible to build blocks. If a catcher sees you outside the map, he can write your name into the chat and you have to change the team.
- It is not allowed to be in the water. If a catcher sees you in the water, you will have to change the team as well.
- If you land in the water you can only hope that noone did see this and respawn. Respawns are allowed, but when a catcher sees you respawning and writes your name into the chat you will have to change the team. And he doesn't have to see your respawn in every case: If you are somewhere where you can't escape or when you are lying on the car's roof and you can't move; and then you are suddenly away, it is logical that you respawned, so you will have to change the team as well.

End of the map:
It will be played until all players got caught. The last player who survived will be the catcher for the next map.

Please be fair. Change the team if someone really caught you. This event is for fun! :)
NEVER finish a map! Don't take all Checkpoints and drive into the finish!

For more fun it's cool, if many guys meet together in Teamspeak or Skype while playing.
Share this to your teammates and friends to get more players. Thank You! :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

You can add your competition in the TM² Calendar ;)
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 13#p230613
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Ziza's Pub Party time

viewtopic.php?p=239172#p239172
maxi031 wrote:Hey guys i will post in this topic some screen-shots from some of the server party's on Ziza's Pub server, is case you missed them. :D
I do these when ever my camera is with me, people are in the party mood and good spot on the map is found. :3

If you have camera and fulfill other 2 conditions than you are more than welcome to do your own parties any time and anywhere you wish.
You can post screen-shots here in this topic too, or you can make new one. :D

Sorry for low graphics, my PC is little outdated.

Of course anyone is welcome to join the party, if you have more than 18+ years since there is beer involved. ^^

Parties are usually on the weekends, some of them might be held during the work-days too, so be on ALERT.

Do not expect easy maps, especially these where The Safety Crew is needed are hard on newbies.

Have in mind that RPG is about the journey not the speed of it. :)

See you on the next party.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Return to “Events”