Maniaplanet Cup 2016

All the events created by the community

Moderator: English Moderator

lebossnico1001

Re: Maniaplanet Cup 2016

Post by lebossnico1001 »

massaxt wrote:can you guys give us some infos about the exact adress and such, so we can book hotel rooms and stuff?
LDLC Paris, 12-14 Rue de l'Église, 75015 Paris

:)
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

HYPE wrote:Now where all teams in sm are qualified, there are some discussions about teams who want to switch one player in their line up for the play offs. We from Paragon League said it would be fair if a team is able to switch one player in the line up but not more. What is NADEO's point of view about it?
Hi Hype :)

It's ok from our side as well ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Extasy

Post by Extasy »

Hey, what will be the format of the tournament ? (seeds, groups, ...)

thx
Cousin

Post by Cousin »

Hi all,

I just wanted to say that's imo it's just a shame that specs aren't allowed to ManiaPlanet World Cup. I don't ask for some big event with a huge crowd or anyhting, but why no specs at all? Even at ESWC FR 2015 which was quite a small and "private" event you could still come in spec for 5 or 10€ something like that.

How do you expect a game to be popular when:
1) you don't allow any spectator to watch what it's supposed to be the biggest TM cup of the year
2) you don't even allow members who are already in the community joining the event and actually meet each other IRL (apart from the 16 qualified players)

Maybe I'm the only one but not having any possibility to spec the "Worlds" of the game I play taking place ~30min from my home really pisses me off, nice "eSport center" without spectators. :yes:

I really need explanations because I don't get why it's not possible to do like ESWC FR last year: the place it had no stage nor anything but still you could come as a spectator. I'm ok that the grand final will be played at the private Ubi 30 celebration, but why all the LAN should be private even tho only the grand final will be part of that celebration? I don't get it, and tbh I don't really expect to read rational explanations anymore.

cheers.
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

I understand you very weel. But its not like you can't see it at all. Ofc its not the same as being there but at least there will be streams.
There will be streams? Am I right? xD
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server
lebossnico1001

Post by lebossnico1001 »

From what I understand, There will be 2 streams (For shootmania, dunno for TM but I suppose it's the same)

One english (Wabbit) and one french (Drakonia I suppose)
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Yes, there will be two streams: a French one managed by Drakonia and two English streams, one for Shootmania with Wabbitface and Xeiom and one stream for Trackmania with Rams (plus another caster) :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
djhubertus
Translator
Translator

Post by djhubertus »

What are the links to streams?
Why there is no official website about a cup?

c'mon, it's 2016, only people from this forum knows about this, biggest cup of the year...

It's a huge dissapointment.
My Gamemodes:
MP4 - Countdown, Firefight
MP3 - Reduction, Overload, Flashpoint, Territory, SM Race, Escape
MP2 - Search & Destroy, Oscillation, Instagib
Palteza

Post by Palteza »

I've forgotten the existence of this cup, wow, thanks for the reminder ...
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi :)

We are going to post a news for giving streams link and we had written news on the social media and maniaplanet itself.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Return to “Events”