I and Poutrel are proud to present you a brand new title pack called Reunited!
Multi-environmental journey across many campaigns not only playable in specific periods of time. Inspired by many different sources, Reunited campaigns bring another, more motivational, style of campaign gameplay!
Normal campaigns are playable inside the time period that the campaign has, but only viewable outside the time period. Although the creator of the campaign can set whenever training is enabled or not - which means you can play the maps anytime, but nothing is tracked.
People will be able to create their own campaigns and they can select their time period, their maps, their planet cost etc.
We don't stop there with creativity. Users not interested in campaign making, rather single map making, can submit their maps created in this title pack for The Official Community Campaigns. Those will be coming depending on user activity and everyone has a chance to be part of them. Don't forget to rate and support the creativity!
Reunited is not only about time though.
We also bring infinite time going campaigns, BUT as a special case!
Here, the drivers will be rewarded by points (and perhaps more stuff in the future) each day whatever their progress was at that day. Those points will be summed and will rank the player.
Simply the difference between Time Period Campaign and Infinite Time Campaign is:
- Time Period Campaign is time-limited and rewards at the end of the campaign
- Infinite Time Campaign is not time-limited and rewards each day, but with cheaper stuff, reasonably
No, absolutely not, here are two main reasons why:
- You need to own all four Trackmania 2 environments to even run this title pack.
- Infinite Time Campaign is just like an item. You can't create it out of anything, you can only receive it. And there will be like 2 chances a month to get a campaign of this kind.
Reunited will be presented with 3 infinite campaigns by default:
Challenge invented by Poutrel about driving Nadeo maps with different cars. Campaign will be validated and ready to play in Reunited Beta!
(Coming in Reunited Beta)
Campaign by me containing a map for every difficulty, every car, and every environment! Almost no maps are finished yet and nobody knows if this will ever happen lol.
(Coming in Reunited Beta hopefully)
Idea from 2014 by me, driving Nadeo Race maps in Stunt gamemode. Very weird gameplay but some stunters out there might enjoy it.
(Coming in Reunited Release)
Other additional features:
- ReUnited? Haha guess what? You will be able to select from all the gamemodes that were available not only in Trackmania United, but also those in Trackmania Original and Trackmania Sunrise! Select any of those for your campaign or a map! No problem to mix them as well!
- All maps unlocked right at the beginning! No annoyness anymore that you have to play a map that you don't like.
- You can enable to have Daily Tasks, which you can complete and then receive a thing I don't know yet either... K
Launching in early development, you can now join the community to help us make the title pack better!
Keep in mind
Right now almost none of the things above work. Reunited is still a project for 2018, not for Summer 2018.
Campaigns aren't playable until Reunited Beta, only viewable!!!
As we understand that some players rather wait for the final product to play in, we decided to lock campaigns for the whole Reunited Alpha time. You will be able to play the campaigns in Reunited Beta coming this summer when Nadeo Envimix and Envimix Pack will be unlocked.
If you're interested in testing Reunited, go ahead to my Discord server and join with other instructions there.
Requirements: Own at least 4 TM2 environments.
Thanks for following my largest Trackmania project I've ever organized. This title pack is my dream (and I hope Poutrel's too ), and I hope we can finish it together! Happy testing!