I'm glad to be able to present you the newest and most awesome custom Title Pack so far.
The known and loved SpeedBall game mode has been replenished and improved to make the matches even more intense.
Titishu and me were working on this title pack for several months and it's finally ready for public.
I want to thank him for his great job creating the many blocks, much media and the ball item.
Big thanks also to Xanashea for helping me creating several screens and other media and everyone who spent time with me testing the title pack.
Completely rewritten script with many improvements and new features like:
- Detailed Scoreboard + player and team statistics
- Many custom blocks (Wood Kit, Metal Kits, Arrow Signs, Others)
- Ball Pickup Item
- Included Banners/Screens
- Included Mod "Nice Day"
- Officially included map pack
- Near miss distance messages
- Distance messages for long hits/passes
- Automatic ball spectating
- Live Capture Progress Bar
- Endless Competition
- Two team fight for control of the Ball in order to capture the opponents goal post
- Grab the Ball and get it to the enemy's pole to score (which takes 1,6 seconds)
- Once you have the Ball it slowly regenerates your armor, hit another player to pass it
- If the Ball carrier dies, the Ball will drop at his position. It can be picked up by any player on any team for 4,5 seconds before it resets
- 1. Normal Phase: Lasts 3 minutes. Normal capture time.
- 2. Reduction Phase: Lasts 2 minutes. The capture time constantly decreases.
- 3. Instant Phase: The last 5 minutes are running! Captures are instant! (After 3 minutes the ball marker gets hidden.)
- If neither team manages to score the one that has reached the highest capture percentage wins.
- You can enable Friendly Fire and Game Play modes to play with Lasers or Random Weapons.
- Options for WarmUp, Clublinks, AutoTeamBalance, Auto-AFK-Spec
- Commands to adjust the current scores
- BOTS! (they are still somehow dumb though )
- Visit the ingame manialink SpeedBall
- Click on Download
- Return to the title selection screen, click on an empty station and choose to install a new pack
- Select the SpeedBall Pack from the collection of available title packs
There are already server running inside the title pack so you can jump in directly.
You can find instructions inside the title menu in case you want to start your own server inside the title pack.
- Title id: "SpeedBall@steeffeen"
- Default match settings: "SMStormSpeedBall.txt"
If you would like to take a look at all the stuff that you get with this title pack, take a look at the next posts.
We also organised an epic SpeedBall tournament on the end of August. Check out the announcement thread: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 35&t=22408