TitlePack - Object-Collection

Moderator: English Moderator

TMarc

Re: TitlePack - Object-Collection

Post by TMarc »

Try disabling your antivirus.
Dlowanloading from the direct link above is working fine with e.g. Firefox, but it is 1.4GB now, so I stopped.
You might have bandwith restrictions with your provider... or your neighbors are so busy with downloads and watching movies on the week ends that there is nothing left for you :?
ogami

Post by ogami »

Don't have any antivirus, and i'm about 500meters from the DSLAM which is in the middle of an office zone, apart from my home, only 2 other homes in a 1Km radius. I moved in recently and had the problem in my previous home.

The directlink as you say is 1.5Gb and super slow to download. The 12002 error says it can't connect to server, so something is blocking the connection.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Perhaps you're simply downloading too much already during the week? I don't know. :?
Or the host of the mod is exceeding the maximum allowed downloads, also possible.
Flighthigh

Post by Flighthigh »

From my side there is no explanation for it. The server has no limits, etc. I have not yet heard from any side that there is such a problem.
I've made an update on December 26 It may be that the game takes a long time to the read.
index
Translator
Translator

Post by index »

Flighthigh wrote:From my side there is no explanation for it. The server has no limits, etc. I have not yet heard from any side that there is such a problem.
I've made an update on December 26 It may be that the game takes a long time to the read.
I can confirm, that Flighthigh´s download link works fine.

I was able to download the TitlePack with 20 MB/sec, so Flighthigh´s download server shouldn´t be the problem.

Kind regards!
Image iNDEX'''
ogami

Post by ogami »

Hello,

I know it must be on my side, i'm searching what and why.

i may be the only one who has a problem with this pack but visibly the "12002" error did strike other player under others circumstances, hence why i'm seeking advices.
Flighthigh

Post by Flighthigh »

Today it comes a new Update with Objects for all Envis. Special Thanks to Skyslide that he give us his Singleitems exculsiv for this Pack.

Have fun
om23

Post by om23 »

Flighthigh » actually I didn´t got any notice about the title pack talkings or I just don´t remember,
but now I see your idea is best :thumbsup:
to bad there are other packs with other objects, maybe not released on MP.
so I really wish you title packs maker guys find together for a cooperation on only one title pack,
where really all objects are included, all the different servers can run, all players can find together :)

so, maybe there might be a problem with existing maps built on a specific title pack.
to bad it wasn´t the only one posssible TP in the beginning :mrgreen:
═╦═╔╦╗LAN-Party »»» :pil :pop: :pil
Flighthigh

Post by Flighthigh »

Through the update to MP4 and the associated embedding a new Envis (Lagoon), the version of MP3 will no longer run. When clicking, you get a error message. Some even reported that the pack was completely deleted. I have no influence on that. Please wait until Lagoon has been released.

I am already working on an update on MP4 (since I am registered as Betatster for Lagoon I can work at the pack already). As soon as Lagoon has been released, I can finish it and get it out. It will then appear in the store and you will get a message here.

Please note the tracks created under MP3 will definitely need a new shadow calculation before you run again. Some tracks will not run despite the shadow calculation because they do

1. Missing standard blocks (Nadeo has some blocks removed in some Envis)
or
2. Missing items that I removed myself from the pack because the textures are no longer correct.
or
3. By moving blocks within the pack to get better sorting.

I would appreciate it if you have this patience and after publishing the pack again to your favorite. :3
nighthawk4571

Post by nighthawk4571 »

Do you hear that sound Flight? That's all your fans cheering you on!!! :thumbsup: :clap: :D :yes: :P :3 :1010 ... :pil
Getting old, forgetting most of what I ever learned !
My name is Nighthawk. The 4571 used to be my IQ. :shock:

Admin: http://bagracing.freeforums.org/portal.php
U-tUbe: https://www.youtube.com/user/bvnighthawk

Return to “Title Packs”