TrackMania² United Stadium 1.1! // Update!

Moderator: English Moderator

tcq

Re: TrackMania² United Forever TP 2.4.2 Update!

Post by tcq »

:thumbsup:
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

Hello guys!

I have a question to you:
What of these cars is the best for desert evironment?

Car1 - TMUF 1:1 (no damage, used in version 2.0 - 2.3)

Car2 - TMU HD Big (no damage, used in current version -> 2.4)

Car3 TMU HD Small (no damage)

Car4 - TMO 1:1 (has damage, from carpark)

*ManiaPlanet cam1 was used in all cases

Thanks for the reading (or adding your opinion) :thx:
/\rkady
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Hi!

Incredible good work! :yes:

From tho looking, i would prefer Car3! :thumbsup:

But, can you change the physics from desert car? I mean, it feels totaly different from the TMU counterpart!

Greetings
null8fuenf10 :pil
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

null8fuenf10 wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 22:21 From tho looking, i would prefer Car3!
OK, I will use that one in next update
null8fuenf10 wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 22:21 But, can you change the physics from desert car? I mean, it feels totaly different from the TMU counterpart!
In the moment, anyone is unable to create double wheeled-car physics.
There's a topic where it's written about adding more options to game:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43284

There's still no reaction from Nadeo about it, so I have no idea if something from it is going to happen.

I use lagooncar base vehicle in current version, but I decided to change it back (TM2UF v2.0-2.3) to canyoncar, because canyoncar does 2 wheel (but very little)
null8fuenf10 wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 22:21 Incredible good work!

EDIT:
some new wallpapers:

/\rkady
McBain

Post by McBain »

car #3 is ok also from my point of view :thumbsup:
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

McBain wrote: 20 Jan 2018, 17:12 car #3 is ok also from my point of view :thumbsup:
OK, thanks for your opinion :)
/\rkady
Sunspinx

Post by Sunspinx »

Yes, Car 3 is the best pick from the choices - for better sight in front. :thumbsup: :D
I don't know, it's the mystery bug that unfix itself alone :mrgreen:
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Hi there,

after playing now a while in your TitlePack, here is my little review:

The physics of the Enviroments feels, sry to say that, too much different from the original TMU.
In Dessert, the two wheeled physics are completly missing and the Island car is to slithery and have not enough Grip, its near unplayable and unenjoyable :mrgreen: . Coast is too fast and easier to control, then in TMUF. The other Enviroments feels Ok, but still different to the TMUF counterparts.
But, i'm thinking your Version of Snow feels better, then the Alpine from TrackmaniaOne Project, mainly cause the car, it's too big in Alpine.
Only the slithering at Ice and Snow should be optimised at your Version, cause its a bit too easy, in TMUF it was a bit harder to correct the direction at this Undergrounds.

Then i tried to build some Maps, but i only was able to build Maps in the Stadium Enviroment. I can't build Maps in any of the other Enviroments, from your Titlepack. Is this normal or did i anything wrong? And how can i change car skins or is this impossible?

But how i said before, it's a really great work. You created 7 new Enviroments in MP, which people can play.
But i sadly think, that the differences to TMUF are too big. So people who played TMUF, can't really enjoy this!

You are really talented, maybe think about creating a brandnew Enviroment in Maniaplanet. That would be really great. :3
You could build on any of the 7 Enviroments and create something complete new.
Maybe i can help you with some ideas, when i think a little about it.

Edit: Ok, forget that new Enviroment. As i see, here and at YT, you are really hard working on this project! Respect! :thumbsup:
Maybe after that. :mrgreen: Make it complete and don't get me wrong. :thx:

8-) But maybe optimise the physics, especially this from Island, i think a bit more Grip would help.

I'm hyped for the release of 2.5, when do you release it? Any beta possible? :3 And why i can't build Maps in other Envis, then Stad? :cry:

Greetings
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

Sunspinx wrote: 20 Jan 2018, 20:01 Yes, Car 3 is the best pick from the choices - for better sight in front. :thumbsup: :D
I will use it for 100% :)
null8fuenf10 wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 18:21 Then i tried to build some Maps, but i only was able to build Maps in the Stadium Enviroment. I can't build Maps in any of the other Enviroments, from your Titlepack. Is this normal or did i anything wrong? And how can i change car skins or is this impossible?
It will be fixed in next update, you can edit the campaign maps to get the environment (for now)
null8fuenf10 wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 18:21 The physics of the Enviroments feels, sry to say that, too much different from the original TMU.
Sorry, but it's impossible to create 2 wheeled physics, see here:

I will change CoastCar, IslandCar, RallyCar and DesertCar physics.
null8fuenf10 wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 18:21 But how i said before, it's a really great work. You created 7 new Enviroments in MP, which people can play.
But i sadly think, that the differences to TMUF are too big. So people who played TMUF, can't really enjoy this!

I try to improve in every update, to make it better and better
null8fuenf10 wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 18:21 You are really talented, maybe think about creating a brandnew Enviroment in Maniaplanet
Well, I was one of the creators of the TM Lake or TM Seaside which (both :/) were not sucsessful projects. I thought I might do that, but, I have a lot of work with TM2UF and I want to give a break (short, or?) from TM after TM2UFwill be done.

null8fuenf10 wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 18:21 'm hyped for the release of 2.5, when do you release it? Any beta possible?
I can send you an unfinished version, where you can build maps and try the new physics of the vehicles if you want ;)
/\rkady
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

adamkooo2 wrote: 30 Jan 2018, 18:28
null8fuenf10 wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 18:21 The physics of the Enviroments feels, sry to say that, too much different from the original TMU.
Sorry, but it's impossible to create 2 wheeled physics, see here:

I will change CoastCar, IslandCar, RallyCar and DesertCar physics.
Hmm, is it not possible, that someone from NADEO give you the correct Parameters, from the Original Physics?
Maybe a stupid Question :) , don't know the differences between MP/TMU.

null8fuenf10 wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 18:21 You are really talented, maybe think about creating a brandnew Enviroment in Maniaplanet
Well, I was one of the creators of the TM Lake or TM Seaside which (both :/) were not sucsessful projects. I thought I might do that, but, I have a lot of work with TM2UF and I want to give a break (short, or?) from TM after TM2UFwill be done.
Never heard from this two Titles. Are they still available?
And sad to hear, that you leave TM/MP, but i understand life must go on. ;)
+ NADEO and the actual Playerbase don't give the feeling to me, that there will be a better Future in this Game.
So, I'm thinking about leaving, too. But i will wait until next update/bugfixes and look in what direction it all goes. ;)
null8fuenf10 wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 18:21 'm hyped for the release of 2.5, when do you release it? Any beta possible?
I can send you an unfinished version, where you can build maps and try the new physics of the vehicles if you want ;)
Yeahhhh. :3 :pil :mrgreen:

Then i have another Question at you.
What do you mean. Would it be possible that a Person (talking about me :mrgreen: ), who has no knowledge about Modding, Textures, Photoshop and all such stuff and without studying such stuff, more then maybe 3-4weeks, can create a Mod for TM2? I mean... Is it easy to understand, with the right Tutorials?

And would it be possible, that a Mod created for another Enviroment, could be used/transfered to another Environment, with few or less Modifications?

Greetings

Return to “Title Packs”