TrackMania Snow

Moderator: English Moderator

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: TRACKMANIA 2 SNOW - Version 1.6.1.1 OUT NOW

Post by Florenzius »

Oh, okay. Let me check the physics-id of the ice-objects. It can be possible that you've got the grip of snow after the update, but it should be ice.
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
Sparkster

Post by Sparkster »

You asked us what content will be in future updates? Well I have some. It is about missing objects that were in the Original Snow Envi. :idea:

- The vertical tube tile
- The Tube tiles with wooden walls inside that cover half of the tube.
- The Ice Ramp
- The Bridge over the ice surface
- Speaking of ice surface, where are the additional ice tiles that can be seen in your streams?
- The wooden ramp launcing vertical to the sky.
- That one steep grid block as you can see in the beginning of TMO Race D1

That list is long I know but I hope this is useful. :clap: :thumbsup:
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Hey,
Thanks for the answer! I'll try to implememt the most suggested things! Maybe i will do a stream for it :)

Btw, thanks guys, for 2000 downloads! You are amazing :pop:
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

Hi,

i really like your Version of Snow on TM2. :1010 But there are no servers and players, in the TitlePack!

Is it possible to make a Channel with the Snow Enviroment or something else, to make it more popular?

Greetings
null8funf10 :pil
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

I set up the program ;)

I started with version 2.0 two days ago - everything will be remodeled and all maps will be broken. Checkout my YT-channel to see the progress, and look forward to a completely new experience
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: TRACKMANIA SNOW - Version 2.0!

Post by Florenzius »

Hellow there,

I'm glad to introduce TrackMania Snow - Version 2.0! In january I released the latest snow-version 1.6.1.1, which included many new objects. I worked around 6 months on it and I was pretty happy about the result and all the great feedback by you guys. Anyway it's not that, what I wanted to represent - the real snow-feeling, lonely in a valley and edgy, high and snowy mountains around you.

Long time ago I decided to change something. With snow I received almost all my skills on Blender (which is the software for my 3D-Objects), thanks to skyslide and xray. You can see, which snow-objects are my first blender-attempts, because the quality of the UVs, lightmaps and meshes are pretty bad. With the development-time on snow my skills became more and the quality of the objects became better. Sadly, the gridsnap of 1²m is not perfect and at all I am not much statisfied with the most of my objects. I decided to completely start from scratch with the knowledge I have in such things atm and I am pretty happy about my result. I am trying to remake all snow-blocks now and I already have some blocks, which aren't in the latest snow-version.

I am trying to release the new update in around 2-3 months. All maps will be broken, sorry. Also a new campaign with (hopefully) all maps until green will be available.

So let your minds and wishes here, I am open for any suggestions. If you wanna do it via discord (which is good for chatting), here's the link: https://discord.gg/hhMJrAy
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
TMarc

Re: TrackMania Snow

Post by TMarc »

Topic split into Trackmania One there, and locked here by request from Florenzius.

Return to “Title Packs”