TrackMania Snow

Moderator: English Moderator

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: TRACKMANIA 2 SNOW - Version 1.6.1.1 OUT NOW

Post by Florenzius » 29 Jan 2017, 16:14

Oh, okay. Let me check the physics-id of the ice-objects. It can be possible that you've got the grip of snow after the update, but it should be ice.

Sparkster

Post by Sparkster » 08 Feb 2017, 17:15

You asked us what content will be in future updates? Well I have some. It is about missing objects that were in the Original Snow Envi. :idea:

- The vertical tube tile
- The Tube tiles with wooden walls inside that cover half of the tube.
- The Ice Ramp
- The Bridge over the ice surface
- Speaking of ice surface, where are the additional ice tiles that can be seen in your streams?
- The wooden ramp launcing vertical to the sky.
- That one steep grid block as you can see in the beginning of TMO Race D1

That list is long I know but I hope this is useful. :clap: :thumbsup:

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius » 11 Feb 2017, 08:44

Hey,
Thanks for the answer! I'll try to implememt the most suggested things! Maybe i will do a stream for it :)

Btw, thanks guys, for 2000 downloads! You are amazing :pop:

null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 » 13 May 2017, 17:23

Hi,

i really like your Version of Snow on TM2. :1010 But there are no servers and players, in the TitlePack!

Is it possible to make a Channel with the Snow Enviroment or something else, to make it more popular?

Greetings
null8funf10 :pil

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius » 21 May 2017, 09:37

I set up the program ;)

I started with version 2.0 two days ago - everything will be remodeled and all maps will be broken. Checkout my YT-channel to see the progress, and look forward to a completely new experience

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: TRACKMANIA SNOW - Version 2.0!

Post by Florenzius » 28 May 2017, 09:57

Hellow there,

I'm glad to introduce TrackMania Snow - Version 2.0! In january I released the latest snow-version 1.6.1.1, which included many new objects. I worked around 6 months on it and I was pretty happy about the result and all the great feedback by you guys. Anyway it's not that, what I wanted to represent - the real snow-feeling, lonely in a valley and edgy, high and snowy mountains around you.

Long time ago I decided to change something. With snow I received almost all my skills on Blender (which is the software for my 3D-Objects), thanks to skyslide and xray. You can see, which snow-objects are my first blender-attempts, because the quality of the UVs, lightmaps and meshes are pretty bad. With the development-time on snow my skills became more and the quality of the objects became better. Sadly, the gridsnap of 1²m is not perfect and at all I am not much statisfied with the most of my objects. I decided to completely start from scratch with the knowledge I have in such things atm and I am pretty happy about my result. I am trying to remake all snow-blocks now and I already have some blocks, which aren't in the latest snow-version.

I am trying to release the new update in around 2-3 months. All maps will be broken, sorry. Also a new campaign with (hopefully) all maps until green will be available.

So let your minds and wishes here, I am open for any suggestions. If you wanna do it via discord (which is good for chatting), here's the link: https://discord.gg/hhMJrAy

TMarc

Re: TrackMania Snow

Post by TMarc » 10 Apr 2018, 17:18

Topic split into Trackmania One there, and locked here by request from Florenzius.
maniaplanet forum global moderator

Link list with FAQ, Support, Wiki, Tutorials, Community activities, and much more.

System specs: Intel i7-970 12GB RAM, nVidia GTX 970, Creative SB X-Fi, 2xSSD

Return to “Title Packs”