Trackmania One: New UNBITN website live!

Moderator: English Moderator

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: TrackMania One Speed - AVAILABLE NOW!

Post by Florenzius »

McBain wrote: 20 Nov 2018, 23:50 Congratz to the whole team for this genious update! :thx:

Everyone has to try it: cam 1 is fixed and also the car handling much more desert like. I even prefer this one a bit over original :thumbsup:

Special thanks to Nadeo and especially Florenzius. Continue with your great job. It's already awesome now :yes:
Thank you so much for the heartwarming words, we really appreciate that! See you tomorrow in the Channels then :)
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

You can play on Trackmania One Speed today on channels at 18:00 CET: https://www.maniaplanet.com/channels/trackmania :yes:
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
McBain

Post by McBain »

Florenzius wrote: 20 Nov 2018, 23:58
McBain wrote: 20 Nov 2018, 23:50 Congratz to the whole team for this genious update! :thx:

Everyone has to try it: cam 1 is fixed and also the car handling much more desert like. I even prefer this one a bit over original :thumbsup:

Special thanks to Nadeo and especially Florenzius. Continue with your great job. It's already awesome now :yes:
Thank you so much for the heartwarming words, we really appreciate that! See you tomorrow in the Channels then :)
Unfortunately im quite busy but I will advertise whenever possible ingame ;) And for sure I will also check out the channels when I hit them :)
McBain

Post by McBain »

Hey,

since you didn't post any updates lately here i want to ask 3 things :)

1) TM One Alpine seems broken since MP4.1. When will it be updated? I really like the snow car since MP4.1 and it would be fun to have also some races on this enormous pretty environment.

2) TM One Speed: will you update the solo campaign to the new car? For me its still the old version with the cam i dont like. It would be cool if this would be updated

3) TM One Next Envi: I think your team has decided to bring up Coast as next environment. Any news? :)
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

McBain wrote: 26 Mar 2019, 19:55 Hey,

since you didn't post any updates lately here i want to ask 3 things :)

1) TM One Alpine seems broken since MP4.1. When will it be updated? I really like the snow car since MP4.1 and it would be fun to have also some races on this enormous pretty environment.

2) TM One Speed: will you update the solo campaign to the new car? For me its still the old version with the cam i dont like. It would be cool if this would be updated

3) TM One Next Envi: I think your team has decided to bring up Coast as next environment. Any news? :)
Heya,

sorry, we've mainly moved to Discord since we get in touch with the community there and it's quite active. Not sure if I will keep the thread here updated with important news. Releases at least.

1) We're finishing the remake of the environment right now (the community is involved in campaign development). It's a completely new environment and now is 100% the same as in TMUF. Spoiler Spoiler
It will be released soon, probably in Summer this year.

2) Speed won't be updated to the new physics as that would mean a lot of the campaign maps need to be remade or edited. We planned a remake of Speed at a later point (same like we did with Alpine) which will obviously use the new car then and also be a perfect remake of the environment.

3) 3 Days ago I did a public poll. The community voted for Bay with over 100 votes, but I got a little bit of progress on Coast from May 2018. Spoiler of Coast Spoiler of Bay (2019)

You're invited to join our discord server in case you didn't yet, so you'll get updated about the latest progress and have the possibility of participating in the next closed beta program.

http://discord.unbitn.com
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
McBain

Post by McBain »

this are great news and thanks for the quick update :thumbsup:

im still a bit oldschool and just checking rarely from time to time but thanks for the invitation to the discord channel. maybe i will check when im curious again ;)
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: TrackMania One is moving forward...

Post by Florenzius »

There hasn't been news in the forum lately about our project so I wanted to change that. Here are some impressions of our current work (Alpine v2 and the upcoming Bay)

There's gonna be more news for sure, especially about our formed team 'unbitn', but for now this should serve. :thumbsup:

You're invited to join our Discord for weekly preview pictures and a possibility to contact us and our community. :pop:
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Demented

Post by Demented »

Looks really great. :thumbsup:
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
McBain

Post by McBain »

indeed :)
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

Thanks!

We've got new logos yesterday.

The whole asset-pack can be found here: http://dl.tmone.unbitn.com/TMOneAssets.zip
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT

Return to “Title Packs”