TrackMania² Nations Title Pack

Moderator: English Moderator

trew

TrackMania² Nations Title Pack

Post by trew »

“Welcome to the friendly players and the most skilled competitors of the world…”
Experience the nostalgia of the original Stadium and discover where this amazingly popular environment originated. Get ready for some tight corners, precise jumps and numerous obstacles in this wide variety of tracks.
This pack features all 100 tracks from the solo campaign of TrackMania Nations ESWC (Beginner, Advanced, Expert and Pro)
All the tracks have been re-validated in the TM² Stadium environment to ensure all medals are obtainable. For the validation, I opted for the best clean runs I could get, without using cuts, wallbounces or obscure tricks like grass slalom.

Features:
-All the tracks from the single player campaign (Beginner, Advanced, Expert and Pro)
-Thumbnails
-Menu music
-3 Race soundtracks

Download link:
EDIT: The pack is now available in the store!
https://v4.live.maniaplanet.com/titles/ ... tions@trew

To do:
-Improve the logo (I could use some help with that :D )
-Any other ideas?

Question: Do you think it would be better to change the difficulty to something like White-Green-Blue-Blue-Red instead of White-Green-Blue-Red-Black? I feel like the more difficult tracks aren't really difficult enough to be in the Black category. Also, it would be easier to unlock them all.

Please leave your thoughts and feedback.

I hope to see you in the leaderboards!
Last edited by trew on 25 May 2018, 23:53, edited 4 times in total.
adamkooo2

Re: TrackMania² Nations Title Pack

Post by adamkooo2 »

Good job!

Don't you think about using a TMN ESWC mod or its menu?

BTW - there was a TMN titlepack by NJin
/\rkady
trew

Post by trew »

Good idea, I will look for a Nations ESWC mod. For the menus, I prefer the modern look of MP4 with the large thumbnails. If I add the mod and rebuild the pack, what steps should I take (if any) to ensure that everybody gets the update?

I had looked for the pack by NJin, but the link wasn't working and I couldn't find it in the ingame store.
OwenJ

Post by OwenJ »

Hey,

I started my own Nations ESWC Titlepack a little while ago but it never really came of much.
But I still have some resources lying around which you could make use of.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7t8nlrqgxq959 ... s.zip?dl=0
- Nations ESWC Mod
- Some ESWC (Not TM) Logos
- HD Screenshots which can be added using this: https://github.com/openplanet-nl/map-thumb/releases

You can also accurate medal times, you can use this tool to find them: http://www.wolfgang-rolke.de/gbxdump
I can do more screenshots if you want to use them

Also, once you've gotten the pack on the store, all updates will be automatically sent to users
Njin's pack is very old and was only on the old store, it's unplayable because the menus no longer work.

My Discord btw: Owen Jones#9510
trew

Post by trew »

Wow thank you for all that stuff. For the medal times, I opted to redo them all because the car handling has slightly changed since Nations ESWC, so some medals were impossible to get.
Gastonga

Post by Gastonga »

thx for the title =)

i miss bonus tracks tho, it would be nice if u can add them.
trew

Post by trew »

Glad you asked! I will release a new pack in the coming days containing the bonus maps. I just need to figure out how to make a decent logo
EDIT: There it is viewtopic.php?f=538&t=44071
matt0926

Post by matt0926 »

adamkooo2 wrote: 04 May 2018, 17:35 Good job!

Don't you think about using a TMN ESWC mod or its menu?

BTW - there was a TMN titlepack by NJin
I may be late, but I would actually second this. I too would like the TMN ESWC menu as well , it gives a nostalgic feel to the game.
Have you also considered making one for TMS and TMO?
Also another suggestion , i don't know if this is a limitation with Maniaplanet itself , but for the openening sequences in races , can you have the camera come down from the sky and zoom on the car? Just like how previous TM games did it?

Return to “Title Packs”