PyPlanet Suggestion topic

Python 3 Server Controller for Trackmania and Shootmania for script-only modes.

Moderators: TheM, toffe, NADEO

DeRMulti

Re: PyPlanet Suggestion topic

Post by DeRMulti »

Hi Toffe,

I've been using the Random Messages setting to publish a url. I changed the interval to 1200, which should be 20 min. But if the message is shown, it immediately shows 2-3 times.
Can we change this to like the donation widget which is shown only during podium?

Thanks,
Multi
Zahg

Post by Zahg »

Hi Toffe,

Since there is no dedimania for the new TM, perhaps you could make an addon that collects the records from the Ubisoft servers?
There’s an unofficial API out on Github.

https://github.com/The-Firexx/trackmani ... umentation

Let me know if I could help out in some way.
toffe

Post by toffe »

Hi, it seems to be a nice addition in the beginning, but I think that most of the PyPlanet servers on the new trackmania are used for non-ubi tracks, or tracks that have not directly been played on there.

Also, it seems a bit tricky to use the internal API for this without permission, it could introduce a lot of load to their systems.
Zahg

Post by Zahg »

toffe wrote: 28 Jul 2020, 15:09 Hi, it seems to be a nice addition in the beginning, but I think that most of the PyPlanet servers on the new trackmania are used for non-ubi tracks, or tracks that have not directly been played on there.

Also, it seems a bit tricky to use the internal API for this without permission, it could introduce a lot of load to their systems.
And we don't want to cause any problems.
Hopefully someone will make a dedimania-like function later on.
The Dedimania guys doesn't seem to be intrested...
Too bad it aint open-source.

Thanks for a great server controller btw :)
DeRMulti

Post by DeRMulti »

Hey Toffe,

we are using the Pyplanet server for quite some time now for our RoC 100k server. In general it runs great and seems still better than UASECO even though they improved as well.

Now where we have to use the queue more often due to more player, there is one missing thing. I would like to see if a player is in queue or not. As the queue doesn't handle the change at the end of a map automatically, I'd like to see if there are player in queue so if I'm 7th or 8th would go in spec. Sometime people are in spec but not in queue and it would be great if we have an indicator to see that.

Thanks for concidering

DeR Multi
SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... »

salut
jai installer pyplanet voila les changement que jai fait plus a l image des server SSM°

de SSM°Speed
createur de server depuis 2005 nadeo 1>tmnf 2>tmc et 4>Stad² 15>storm 43> server matchmaking pour un total de 65 server 24/24 createur du FanClub SSM
SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... »

YO
mise a jours SSM°Server

de SSM°Speed
createur de server depuis 2005 nadeo 1>tmnf 2>tmc et 4>Stad² 15>storm 43> server matchmaking pour un total de 65 server 24/24 createur du FanClub SSM
SSM.Speed...

Post by SSM.Speed... »

new

Return to “PyPlanet”